This Has Made Me So Angry

ItsNathanbitch

http://www.starobserver.com.au/news/international-news-news/extremist-pastor-says-gay-people-should-be-exterminated-for-an-aids-free-christmas/130710

I haven't watched it by the way, it's just the video the article is referring to.

I hate people, I actually hate people. The fact that people agree with this disgusting excuse of a person just makes me lose more faith in humanity. I've done a bit of dragging in the comment section on youtube, but it's exhausting putting up with so much hate. What is wrong with these people?

If you haven't watched it, what makes you think I will? :iwannago:

But basing on the video's title, all I can say is: No. Getting infected is no one's fault but yours; unless, of course, you were infected by someone else's negligence or your parents were infected when they conceived you. :mhm:

But other than that, it is up to you to take care of yourself and be careful who you're fucking with. :nowaygif:

• Like 1

I SRSLY got mad after 2 minutes of watching.... this people is ignorant... is ok to believe in god, to preach it, to stay on your own believes... but let the people fucking be and mind your own damn business, ugh i wish i could say that to him... anyways i lived one year in the usa, as an exchange student and my host family was extremely religious they where Christian Mennonite, this people where crazy and fucking ignorant... no wonder why they dont get good jobs, i mean everyone on the church had some crazy money issues, because they rather spend it on church and stupid things than own their own stuff, i knew people that they thought praying was the answer to money problems... yeah no

i heard so many hatefull things about other people who didn't believe in god, about gay people, struggling teenager.. i mean i can believe people live like this hearing this... i mean they are fucked up. they even used the word... and yeah they told us to love everyone... ç

but this... i mean stupid 

• Like 1

If you haven't watched it, what makes you think I will? :iwannago:

But basing on the video's title, all I can say is: No. Getting infected is no one's fault but yours; unless, of course, you were infected by someone else's negligence or your parents were infected when they conceived you. :mhm:

But other than that, it is up to you to take care of yourself and be careful who you're fucking with. :nowaygif:

Haha I'm not expecting anyone to actually watch the video :madonnagu:

Just read the article that pretty much explains it all.

While I agree with what you're saying, the 'Pastor' in this video is saying gays should be killed for an 'aids free christmas' :displeased:

I SRSLY got mad after 2 minutes of watching.... this people is ignorant... is ok to believe in god, to preach it, to stay on your own believes... but let the people fucking be and mind your own damn business, ugh i wish i could say that to him... anyways i lived one year in the usa, as an exchange student and my host family was extremely religious they where Christian Mennonite, this people where crazy and fucking ignorant... no wonder why they dont get good jobs, i mean everyone on the church had some crazy money issues, because they rather spend it on church and stupid things than own their own stuff, i knew people that they thought praying was the answer to money problems... yeah no

i heard so many hatefull things about other people who didn't believe in god, about gay people, struggling teenager.. i mean i can believe people live like this hearing this... i mean they are fucked up. they even used the ###### word... and yeah they told us to love everyone... ç

but this... i mean stupid 

You've done well to watch any of it. But exactly! Why do people have to be so hateful? Like what he is preaching is pretty much genocide! Hopefully more and more people report his video for hate speech promoting violence as well as terrorism, because that's what it is. Oh gosh that would have been awful having to stay with them! Haha and yeah it is funny how most of them have terrible jobs, but then again, what else do you expect of rednecks? 

Their hypocrisy is showing.

• Like 1

Haha I'm not expecting anyone to actually watch the video :madonnagu:

Just read the article that pretty much explains it all.

While I agree with what you're saying, the 'Pastor' in this video is saying gays should be killed for an 'aids free christmas' :displeased:

:lmfaoo:

What Bible are they reading tho? :uhwtf: The God preached about in mine condemns hate, and does NOT tell us to hate on others based on their sexual preferences, skin color, and such. :byebitch:

Ain't nobody got time for those religious freaks. :nonono:

• Like 1

:lmfaoo:

What Bible are they reading tho? :uhwtf: The God preached about in mine condemns hate, and does NOT tell to hate on others based on their sexual preferences, skin color, and such. :byebitch:

Ain't nobody got time for those religious freaks. :nonono:

They're fundamentalists. Intelligence is not their forte  :lmfaoo:

And as Jesus said about homosexuals "                                    "

:xf2:

Not at all :queenflopga:

You've done well to watch any of it. But exactly! Why do people have to be so hateful? Like what he is preaching is pretty much genocide! Hopefully more and more people report his video for hate speech promoting violence as well as terrorism, because that's what it is. Oh gosh that would have been awful having to stay with them! Haha and yeah it is funny how most of them have terrible jobs, but then again, what else do you expect of rednecks? 

Their hypocrisy is showing.

couldn't say better and i'm thankfull for a globalized world, so there is people hating on them and scaring the shit out of this crazy hatefull hillbillys

• Like 1

They're fundamentalists. Intelligence is not their forte  :lmfaoo:

And as Jesus said about homosexuals "                                    "

:xf2:

Not at all :queenflopga:

Most of the time it's this people's way of thinking that gets preached and spread around instead of the command Jesus gave us. “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.†

Not so much for being "christians" :sipstea:

• Like 1

Most of the time it's this people's way of thinking that gets preached and spread around instead of the command Jesus gave us. “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.†

Not so much for being "christians" :sipstea:

Exactly.

They're such hypocrites. 

I wouldn't call them hypocrites. They're more like... Illiterates. It's right there in the Bible, they are going straight to hell just like the people they're condemning for hating and preaching, fomenting, supporting hateful acts. All they have to do is R E A D. :wowidc:

They're both tbh. They often preach about loving one another but when it comes to gays :displeased:

I'm sure they do know it's there, they just choose to ignore them, being the ignorant bigots they are :ipass:

Guest GlamBoy

And they have the audacity to call other people 'brainwashed' :ipass:

That's the best religion :reductive:

I mean I believe in God and everything, I just hate the fundamentalists :displeased:

Ikr? Me too. There's always a God, as Britney says, and you have to believe. But i just don't like when ppl say that homosexuality is a disease and those kind of stuff, because i'm gay and i'm certainly not ill  :frenchy: This is who i am and i can't change that nor want to. They're the ill ones  :zoomzoom:

• Like 1

Ikr? Me too. There's always a God, as Britney says, and you have to believe. But i just don't like when ppl say that homosexuality is a disease and those kind of stuff, because i'm gay and i'm certainly not ill  :frenchy: This is who i am and i can't change that nor want to. They're the ill ones  :zoomzoom:

Exactly. There was some idiot on the video who commented that gays are 'diseased' and I was like ' I'm gay and pretty sure I'm not diseased' :displeased::ipass:

You're too right!

Guest GlamBoy

Exactly. There was some idiot on the video who commented that gays are 'diseased' and I was like ' I'm gay and pretty sure I'm not diseased' :displeased::ipass:

You're too right!

It pisses me off so much! And don't even get me started about ppl who say that marriage should be man + woman because God created Adam and Eve to procreate or whatever... BULLSH+T  :urwrong:  :uhno:  :who:

• Like 1

It pisses me off so much! And don't even get me started about ppl who say that marriage should be man + woman because God created Adam and Eve to procreate or whatever... BULLSH+T  :urwrong:  :uhno:  :who:

I hate that these people feed into these prejudiced stereotypes about gay people when there are easily so many arguments against straight people as well. Oh lawwwwd if I hear 'it's adam and eve not adam and steve' one more time I will scream :orangu::ipass:

• Like 1

I read the article and thats so wrong, :urwrong:  i mean its okay to have your beliefs and religions but when you start to shove it other peoples faces and spread hate and propaganda its just wrong. And do straight people not get aids too? i mean i know gay people have a higher chance of catching it if they have unsafe sex but its stupid to think that aids is just exclusive to gay people.  :izudumb: people like that make me so annoyed  :imout:

• Like 1

I read the article and thats so wrong, :urwrong:  i mean its okay to have your beliefs and religions but when you start to shove it other peoples faces and spread hate and propaganda its just wrong. And do straight people not get aids too? i mean i know gay people have a higher chance of catching it if they have unsafe sex but its stupid to think that aids is just exclusive to gay people.  :izudumb: people like that make me so annoyed  :imout:

Seriously, he's basically calling for a genocide. How is what he is saying not illegal? Luckily he doesn't have many followers, but still. His teachings are incredibly dangerous. He can say that he's just stating his beliefs, when really he's hiding behind religion as an excuse to spread violence and hatred.  But yeah you're right, apparently more straight people have it than gay people do. :displeased:

Seriously, he's basically calling for a genocide. How is what he is saying not illegal? Luckily he doesn't have many followers, but still. His teachings are incredibly dangerous. He can say that he's just stating his beliefs, when really he's hiding behind religion as an excuse to spread violence and hatred.  But yeah you're right, apparently more straight people have it than gay people do. :displeased:

I know right! it totally should be, i think the worst part about it all what is pretty sad, is the fact that there are such small minded people in this world that will actually back him and get behind all his hate speech and believe that what he is saying is right.  :frenchy: But im also glad that in this day and age people are more acceptant and see how stupid things like this are! :hug:  

• Like 1