This Makes Me Sick.

WeKeepOnRockin

http://www.ibtimes.com/eric-garner-grand-jury-update-no-indictment-nypd-officer-daniel-pantaleo-chokehold-1732685

I am near losing my patience with the (lack of) fixing of our society as Americans. Black people are still treated like second-class citizens, as if their lives have less meaning than a white person's. No human being on this planet could tell me that the choke-hold was necessary, and I promise you that this would not have happened if the gentleman was not black.

"Serve and protect" my ass! 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm going to throw up.

Oh, btw, the Times Square lighting ceremony is tonight. You can bet money that there will be protests there.

Good I'm glad. People need to keep having their voices heard because we can't keep ignoring this shit. I have been in so many fights since ferguson I'm like mentally worn out and exhausted though.

This case is so infuriating because there is a VIDEO of it and he kept yelling he couldn't breathe! And people call that resisting arrest? Such shit.

Good I'm glad. People need to keep having their voices heard because we can't keep ignoring this shit. I have been in so many fights since ferguson I'm like mentally worn out and exhausted though.

This case is so infuriating because there is a VIDEO of it and he kept yelling he couldn't breathe! And people call that resisting arrest? Such shit.

My mom made this. What do you think?