Omg Gaga Was Raped When She Was 19 :(

Babydoll

Gaga was on Howard Stern show and she revealed she was raped when she was 19, she said:

"It hit me so hard. I was so traumatized by it that I was like, 'Just keep going.' Because I just had to get out of there," she continued, adding that she "wasn't even willing to admit that anything had even happened"

http://www.celebuzz.com/2014-12-02/lady-gaga-raped-howard-stern-show/

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't know for sure. There could be legal reasons. I don't know why Kesha's attorney would say that if it wasn't.

Kesha's attorney has it out for Dr. Luke since he's the one that basically caused her body issues/anorexia and the reason she ended up in rehab which ruined her career. I'm not one to not believe a rape victim but seriously how the fuck would kesha's attorney know who it was unless he's either 1. gaga herself or 2. gaga told him (which I doubt).

We don't know for sure. There could be legal reasons. I don't know why Kesha's attorney would say that if it wasn't.

Attorneys get fees paid if a case is won. Kesha's attorney wants to win the case, simple as that. Lot of times truth doesn't matter in this business. It doesn't matter how someone is guilty or not, what matters is how much something makes you look guilty. And if that story can help making Dr Luke guiltier, it's great for them.

But Gaga's reps are more reliable than Kesha's attorney who doesn't know shit about Gaga's life. If Gaga's reps said what Kesha's attorney said is false, then this is more likely to be the truth unlike what the attorney said.

Attorneys get fees paid if a case is won. Kesha's attorney wants to win the case, simple as that. Lot of times truth doesn't matter in this business. It doesn't matter how someone is guilty or not, what matters is how much something makes you look guilty. And if that story can help making Dr Luke guiltier, it's great for them.

But Gaga's reps are more reliable than Kesha's attorney who doesn't know shit about Gaga's life. If Gaga's reps said what Kesha's attorney said is false, then this is more likely to be the truth unlike what the attorney said.

The thing is Gaga never said it was him, but media was saying she said it was him. I think that is what her reps her denying - that she name dropped him. I'm sorry but I believe a high profile lawyer over what some publicists say. They are trained in cases of libel and slander.

I don't know if I'm getting my point across clearly lol.

It might be Rob Fusari who tried to take credit for her career success. In any matter, I don't think this should be taken lightly and it makes me feel sick that people think she is doing it for attention, anyone who listens to her music can understand some disturbing shit happened in her life.