Frozen Part Two Guys!

BLACKOUT<3

Disney is making a full-length sequel to Frozen, star Idina Menzel has said.

Menzel - who voiced lead character Elsa in the 2013 smash hit movie - seemingly let slip the news when asked about rumours of a follow-up film in addition to the animated short and stage musical.

movies-frozen-still-3.jpg

"They're all in the works," she told The Daily Telegraph.

"[i'm not going to be involved in] the stage show," she clarified. "I don't know what will happen with that - but the movie hopefully.

"We'll see," she added. "I'm just going along for the ride."

The 43-year-old Broadway star also admitted that she is still shocked when young fans of the film recognise her in the street.

"I remember some of those classic Disney songs from movies, and you knew the character but you didn't know the person behind the song. But this is different, this is weird," she said.

"I can't give any tips on how to sing 'Let It Go' because I barely can sing it sometimes," Menzel added.

"It's really hard. I can't wake up in the morning and just sing it.

"I guess my advice is that everyone who likes to sing it should sing it loud and proud and karaoke it out - sing it in the shower, sing it in the car and don't worry about hitting the high notes."

The Tony Award winner, whose Christmas LP is out now, recently announced plans to tour the US next summer.

http://www.digitalsp...~oWY2lCo9NehCHd

Oh gosh no! I didn't mind frozen, but please don't have any of the songs go viral! Let It Go has gotten so annoying! :umomg:

:madonnagu:

Let it go, let it go, Britney is the fucking queen.. Let it go, let it go your fave sucks FUCK AMYS ASS.. Here I stand, under GODNEYS own plan.... Let them haters rage on!!! The haters never bothered GODNEY anyway 

:queenflopga: