• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

BLACKOUT<3

Flirting With My Teacher Failed :orly:

Even after seducing him I couldn't get Biology a A.... :orly: even with my hooker boots and a seduce of my sexy feet.. is he gay? :orly: I kinda liked him.. I said what I did wrong and hes like your assignments, your formatting is wrong. And I'm like can't you bump me to a A? he's like bish no, you got 13/19 B's so far... so fuck him... he can suck my pussy... Fucking never flirting with him again.. he maybe sexy but he should fuck off.. :icanttt: I stood like fucking 20 min talking to him negotating my grade to A :crying2: FUCKKKKKKK!  

I have a professor saying that if she sees we have been attending lecture then she may just give us .01 points to make an 89.9 a 90. Like, gee thanks. Ur so helpfulz :omg1: Thankfully I have an A, but I better not bomb this final (because I have been putting off my studying).

It sucks you put in all that Godney-given effort to end up with a B. :tbh:

• Like 2

I have a professor saying that if she sees we have been attending lecture then she may just give us .01 points to make an 89.9 a 90. Like, gee thanks. Ur so helpfulz :omg1: Thankfully I have an A, but I better not bomb this final (because I have been putting off my studying).

It sucks you put in all that Godney-given effort to end up with a B. :tbh:

:omg1:  I try my best I put alot of effort. He likes hot skinny pussies and not real sweet pussies  :thatsfunny:

God I hate my prof now.. fuck him  :4music: