Teacher Prof *crushes*

BLACKOUT<3

:sosurprised: You did not, did you? I mean, have sex with him. Oh God! :o

I had sexxx dreams... damn he was in my sexx dreams but NO!! I WISH WE DID!!

:crying2: I wish he'd drill my pussy.. I could tell he always wanted to.. I used to dress a bit slutty... a lot slutty... I'd get in trouble for wearing a denim jacket over a bra type shirt and short shorts. 

I had sexxx dreams... damn he was in my sexx dreams but NO!! I WISH WE DID!!

:crying2: I wish he'd drill my pussy.. I could tell he always wanted to.. I used to dress a bit slutty... a lot slutty... I'd get in trouble for wearing a denim jacket over a bra type shirt and short shorts. 

Damn! :tomh:  I didn't dress provocatively per-say. I used to wear a lot tight buttoned shirts. :oshit:

• Like 1

Nice! I wish I had that kinda guts, girl! If innocentny has taught me anything is that you can seduce anyone with your eyes more than your clothes. ;)

Britney taught me to feel proud of my sexuality. Im a proud woman.. i cant do whateva I want ;) 

Oh bish, people say I have alot of guts.. bishes be jelly of my pussy <3333

:moorangu: But no actually I love expressing my sexuality.. free bitches run the country :P

• Like 1

I don't remember having anyone I found hot :moorangu: you guys.... some of them have your parents age! :bigtime: lmfao

Damn! :tomh:  I didn't dress provocatively per-say. I used to wear a lot tight buttoned shirts. :oshit:

Are you the girl on your avi? :thirsty: if yes , I'm pretty sure your teacher was into you girl

Britney taught me to feel proud of my sexuality. Im a proud woman.. i cant do whateva I want ;)

Oh bish, people say I have alot of guts.. bishes be jelly of my pussy <3333

:moorangu: But no actually I love expressing my sexuality.. free bitches run the country :P

I can't die without wacthing a picture of you :gloria:

• Like 1

I don't remember having anyone I found hot :moorangu: you guys.... some of them have your parents age! :bigtime: lmfao

Are you the girl on your avi? :thirsty: if yes , I'm pretty sure your teacher was into you girl

Yes, I'm the girl in the avi :)<3 You're so sweet!! The guy I had a crush on was 32. I was 23

You're pretty! and that's not a lot :surprise: lmfao did you graduated from architecture? I'm starting univeristy next year and I'm doing arch. :)

Awww <3 <3 :o Thank you <3 <3 :o  Mmm.. the best advice I can give you is be patient.. It's NOT an easy major. Trust me, there were times I broke down from crying got stomach ulcers. (In the later years). Another advice would be: Don't get too attached to your projects because you WILL change them.. A LOT! Other than that, I wish you the best future architect ;)

I can't die without wacthing a picture of you :gloria:

you mean nudes? you wanna fuck and masturbate to this pussy?

:ucrazy:  :ucrazy:  :ucrazy:  :ucrazy:

My friend and I had a big crush on my biology teacher :orangu: he wasnt even that good looking, it's just his personality, he was so funny and the way he talked, and his voice, lmao. We were like crazy, we went to see him all the time to say hi and talk with him when we didnt have class with him etc.. :orangu:

DEAD. :orangu:

Awww <3 <3 :o Thank you <3 <3 :o  Mmm.. the best advice I can give you is be patient.. It's NOT an easy major. Trust me, there were times I broke down from crying got stomach ulcers. (In the later years). Another advice would be: Don't get too attached to your projects because you WILL change them.. A LOT! Other than that, I wish you the best future architect ;)

yeah I know :awkward: I'm kinda really scared, thanks a lot! :) 

• Like 1