Teacher Prof *crushes*

BLACKOUT<3

share your teacher prof crushes 

I had a teacher crush (male) in grade 8...

My pussy was beat :gloria: I took pics of him and also stalked him on facebook :moorangu:  :likethat:  He was like 40 sth 

Another teacher crush in grade 10-11 (male)

My Pussy was like torn from masturbating so much to him :orlynow:Hes like 28  :bitchplz: ..... I had a slight foot fetish and took pictures of his sandals and he often was barefeet..... BEYOND HOT TEACHER!!

Another prof crush today in College... even tho Im engaged :ucrazy: HES HOT TOO!!!! 

:umomg: this has never happened to me :o But I had a friend called Mekelle, and she has a huge crush on my old  AP World Histroy Teacher. IMO he looks like a tomato :bigtime::orangu: Anyways she flirts with him every time she has the chance ( I had to go to class early to leave my bag so she could se him since she didn't have him as a teacher) :gloria:

• Like 1

AP US History teacher- 11th Grade.I didn't really like like him, but he was super nice to me (mainly bc he pitied me for being the only female in the class). :eyeroll:

Biology professor last year. He was super cute and 30 but looked 20. I just found out this freshman girl stalked him and he had her expelled. :oya:

I kinda had the same thing going on like your biolgy teacher.. the one in grade 10 and i took pics of his feet in sandals I dont think he knows hopefully not :oya:

My friend and I had a big crush on my biology teacher :orangu: he wasnt even that good looking, it's just his personality, he was so funny and the way he talked, and his voice, lmao. We were like crazy, we went to see him all the time to say hi and talk with him when we didnt have class with him etc.. :orangu:

:gloria: Im a attention slut for my professor at college :moorangu: Im always close to him and always accidentally kick his nuts with my hooker boots :orangu: HES HOT! but I do it for extra grades :gloria: 

• Like 1

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

:umomg: this has never happened to me :o But I had a friend called Mekelle, and she has a huge crush on my old  AP World Histroy Teacher. IMO he looks like a tomato :bigtime: :orangu: Anyways she flirts with him every time she has the chance ( I had to go to class early to leave my bag so she could se him since she didn't have him as a teacher) :gloria:

:lmaolol::gloria:

• Like 2

share your teacher prof crushes 

I had a teacher crush (male) in grade 8...

My pussy was beat :gloria: I took pics of him and also stalked him on facebook :moorangu:  :likethat:  He was like 40 sth 

Another teacher crush in grade 10-11 (male)

My Pussy was like torn from masturbating so much to him :orlynow:Hes like 28  :bitchplz: ..... I had a slight foot fetish and took pictures of his sandals and he often was barefeet..... BEYOND HOT TEACHER!!

Another prof crush today in College... even tho Im engaged :ucrazy: HES HOT TOO!!!! 

I had a huuuuuuge crush on my professor :oshit:but he was really horrible towards me grade wise. I admit that I found his projects too abstract.. I couldn't understand what he was trying to make us do and I keep doing average (sometimes below average) so I decided to ask him for help. I suggested that I sit down with him so he could explain it to me in details, he stood me up SEVERAL TIMES. He deliberately used to leave before I arrive and at the jury (I was an architecture student), he humiliated me in front of everyone blaming me for being "lazy" when in reality, his projects were just shit. Next semester, I registered with someone else.. ended up getting an A. Then he emailed the department and told them how "lazy" I am which wasn't even true, and I received two warnings. :scaryasfuck:  He almost got me kicked out of my major. ;( The weird thing about this is that sometimes in class, I would catch him staring at me while I'm working then he would bump into me on purpose. When we used to show our projects to him, he's sit next to me and "accidentally" touch my arm. Anyway, when the semester was over (and after I saw those warnings.) I went to his office and slapped him. :thefuck::smokeney:

A semester later, he'd find me sitting down or printing something in the Architcture Lab.. he would just stop and stare at me..he wouldn't break eye contact. Sometimes I used to accidentally run into him and he would just stop and stare into my eyes. :britney-badass: Weird! And they say women are confusing.. :eeek:

• Like 1

I had a huuuuuuge crush on my professor :oshit:but he was really horrible towards me grade wise. I admit that I found his projects too abstract.. I couldn't understand what he was trying to make us do and I keep doing average (sometimes below average) so I decided to ask him for help. I suggested that I sit down with him so he could explain it to me in details, he stood me up SEVERAL TIMES. He deliberately used to leave before I arrive and at the jury (I was an architecture student), he humiliated me in front of everyone blaming me for being "lazy" when in reality, his projects were just shit. Next semester, I registered with someone else.. ended up getting an A. Then he emailed the department and told them how "lazy" I am which wasn't even true, and I received two warnings. :scaryasfuck:  He almost got me kicked out of my major. ;( The weird thing about this is that sometimes in class, I would catch him staring at me while I'm working then he would bump into me on purpose. When we used to show our projects to him, he's sit next to me and "accidentally" touch my arm. Anyway, when the semester was over (and after I saw those warnings.) I went to his office and slapped him. :thefuck::smokeney:

A semester later, he'd find me sitting down or printing something in the Architcture Lab.. he would just stop and stare at me..he wouldn't break eye contact. Sometimes I used to accidentally run into him and he would just stop and stare into my eyes. :britney-badass: Weird! And they say women are confusing.. :eeek:

that was kinda like how it was going for me in grade 10-11 :gloria:

He was a dick to me, I liked him back, he liked me too.. We had a love/hate relationship. I kept on telling him, he's being hard on me. Then he's like no.. he was mega hot tho. :britneybadass: Then the next day he'd like me again, and I'd love him again :eeek: Then one day I love him and he hates me.. It was basically a love/hate cycle... :moorangu: My pussy cried for him tho :thirsty: When we had projects he'd mark me harshly, he would give me a B instead of an A. I was like why didnt your round me to an A, he's like you don't deserve it and Im like I fucking work my ass of and slapped him... I used to stay 15 min after school negotiating my grade. Weird thing is he'd always come to me, I Loved him but it was weird as hell... I always wanted to lick his feet :gloria: I begged him to change my grade.. I was horny at that time, I CANT BELIEVE I REMEMBER THIS SHIT :gloria: I was willing to do anything he said for an A..... He was pretty horny too..I could tell by his bulge on his jeans :gloria: 

Slut Amy at her best :queenflopga:

that was kinda like how it was going for me in grade 10-11 :gloria:

He was a dick to me, I liked him back, he liked me too.. We had a love/hate relationship. I kept on telling him, he's being hard on me. Then he's like no.. he was mega hot tho. :britneybadass: Then the next day he'd like me again, and I'd love him again :eeek: Then one day I love him and he hates me.. It was basically a love/hate cycle... :moorangu: My pussy cried for him tho :thirsty: When we had projects he'd mark me harshly, he would give me a B instead of an A. I was like why didnt your round me to an A, he's like you don't deserve it and Im like I fucking work my ass of and slapped him... I used to stay 15 min after school negotiating my grade. Weird thing is he'd always come to me, I Loved him but it was weird as hell... I always wanted to lick his feet :gloria: I begged him to change my grade.. I was horny at that time, I CANT BELIEVE I REMEMBER THIS SHIT :gloria: I was willing to do anything he said for an A..... He was pretty horny too..I could tell by his bulge on his jeans :gloria:

Slut Amy at her best :queenflopga:

:sosurprised: You did not, did you? I mean, have sex with him. Oh God! :o