Post In Here Idea's To Get The Forum More Active!

laracroftonline

Here's my two cents :myarms:

• Tails already said a NSFW section would be a horrible idea for the current servers, so that's a no. :nonono:
  • A section to criticise and talk about other people? :uhwtf: What is this? Exhale? :eyeroll::byebitch:
  • What @Pokémon Spears said is a really good idea, actually :xf1: More contests would be great, even more so if the prizes go from becoming a VIP member to winning a t-shirt from POM store or something. :mhm:
  • And last but not least, making me a MOD would be like the greatest decision you could take tbh :yaknow:

So let me know. :thatisfalse:

:bow:

• Like 1

It would be great if we do a "Member Interview thread" so the members can ask anything for the chosen person and then after a week we make another thread for other member to be interviewed

:bow:

just two more ideas:

• bring back blogs, I loved doing that and it brought one or two hundred hits to it (i think, i hope i'm not overinflating the #s)
  • stay vigilant with the shop, add items that are rare and valuable and seasonal, so you make the points we get by posting worth something. Another incentive to post

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no but everyone always dislikes my stuff and red just isn't my colour tumblr_mvt9olSw8R1r8s5bto1_500.gif

I don't get why people dislike some posts for nothing, or just because they disagree with what we are saying. I remember i once had a dislike because i said i prefered circus over FF and blackout :drown: some people are pressed as fuck here. But i don't really care tbh. I still have more more likes than dislikes :queenflopga: