Post In Here Idea's To Get The Forum More Active!

laracroftonline

Well :) as you know we are hoping to get members to join with the promo Nini, Ashley, WKOR, and me are doing ;). However as for more activity in the forum I liked Chris Pine's idea, and I also hear a lot of people want an NSFW section.

We could also have cool games and contests every once in a while, since they are really fun :yesplz:

The forum won't be more active unless something actually happens in the Britney world, it's pretty dull right now. No Vegas, no new music, no appearances, no promo, no tweeting, nothing. Hence why it's all so dead. You should spend this time improving your website design and just doing little tweaks like that. For instance, the mainpage isn't comparable with mobile phones and it always looks messy on my iPhone. 

Sections as they are are fine, I don't see the need of changing anything. 

• Like 2

The forum won't be more active unless something actually happens in the Britney world, it's pretty dull right now. No Vegas, no new music, no appearances, no promo, no tweeting, nothing. Hence why it's all so dead. You should spend this time improving your website design and just doing little tweaks like that. For instance, the mainpage isn't comparable with mobile phones and it always looks messy on my iPhone.

This :crying1: , we need Britney updates so bad :crying2:

• Like 1

Guest GlamBoy

Prostitution is the key to success, money, love and happiness  :mahhaw:

:ohrly:

• Like 1
  • Mad 1

Well idk if it'll make people more active but there was some discussion a while ago about adding a section where people could talk about their problems so other people could offer advice and support :mhm: I think this is important and some of the mods thought it would be a good idea. It would make us feel even more like a family :)

• Like 1

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

a thread where we can bitch about anyone and anything without getting warning points or getting banned. every report of a post in this specific thread gets ignored :blackoutsmiley:

Well :) as you know we are hoping to get members to join with the promo Nini, Ashley, WKOR, and me are doing ;). However as for more activity in the forum I liked Chris Pine's idea, and I also hear a lot of people want an NSFW section.

We could also have cool games and contests every once in a while, since they are really fun :yesplz:

yes the promo :D

but no bad idea this place will turn negative with a section like that and then I'm out if that happens :overthis:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Well idk if it'll make people more active but there was some discussion a while ago about adding a section where people could talk about their problems so other people could offer advice and support :mhm: I think this is important and some of the mods thought it would be a good idea. It would make us feel even more like a family :)

that's like the shoutbox and the general section :moorangu:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

this tbh. :no1curr2:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I don't want it :lips1: others do I was just saying what other people wanted :overthis:

Can't wait for the promo :excited:

you said you liked chris pine's idea though :orangu:

ikr :yay1:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Oh I guess it would be cool for some members :orangu: I thought you mean't the NSFW :ewomg:

:wahlykeomg::excited:

ooh but then people could hate on anyone which would cause drama :( and no :ewomg:

:Cutelaugh: lol <3

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

well no because whenever someone posts something like that in general people usually bitch at them and say it's inappropriate :( we need a section for that purpose specifically I think  :disagreewitchu:

they do? :disagreewitchu: who did dat ? :ipass:

but yea a section like that would be nice :mhm:

• Like 1

Here's my two cents :myarms:

• Tails already said a NSFW section would be a horrible idea for the current servers, so that's a no. :nonono:
  • A section to criticise and talk about other people? :uhwtf: What is this? Exhale? :eyeroll::byebitch:
  • What @Pokémon Spears said is a really good idea, actually :xf1: More contests would be great, even more so if the prizes go from becoming a VIP member to winning a t-shirt from POM store or something. :mhm:
  • And last but not least, making me a MOD would be like the greatest decision you could take tbh :yaknow:

So let me know. :thatisfalse:

• Like 1