• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Teresa

Help- Little Britney Fan Birthday Video :) <3

My little cousin is obsessed with Britney at the moment... well she's been obsessed since Femme Fatale.... She wants Britney to come for her birthday party  :bigsmile:  obviously that's not going to happen  :lmaolol:

instead I want her to believe that Britney sends her birthday wishes :orangu:

that's where this video comes into play 

((thank you Maxibulous for the link ;)))

I just want to know if there's anyway the video can be edited to say: "Hello [AMY] I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday I hope you have a wonderful time and thank you for everything you've done for me" --OR-- "Hello, I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday, I hope you have a wonderful time and thank you for everything you've done for me" :orangu:

I know it seems impossible but so far I removed when Britney says "fiftieth," looks descent and i'm no way a video/audio editor :gloria: 

I know this may seem like a complete mess but it will definitely make her birthday  :)

she's turning 7 :) so the video doesn't have to be absolutely perfect. 

here's another one :gloria: i wish i could help you with the video but i can't :( 

i was thinking about this video but  she mentions the grammy nominations and well you know :gloria::orangu: 

thank you <3  :hug:

help me spread the word around here :P to all the flawless video/audio editors :crying1: I really want Amy to be happy <3