Why do ya'll hate Body Slay?

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

body slay will remain amazing and myah marie free  fxe32a.jpg

I love her vocals :yakno: I do prefer when I can tell right away :yakno: like "that's Brinny" :yakno: but sometimes I look up on the Internet :yakno:

or album booklet and I see "vocals by Brinny" :yakno: so I have to believe :yakno:

same here,sometimes i go to her concerts to make sure its her :yakno: and she sounds just like cd so i'm like it must be her :yakno:

same here,sometimes i go to her concerts to make sure its her :yakno: and she sounds just like cd so i'm like it must be her :yakno:

I feel ya :yakno:

like no wonder we're calling Brinny - Godney bc Jesus himself said :yakno: Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed :yakno:

And I feel like I'm blessed :yakno: bc I believe she's slaying original Ooops cassette vocals :yakno: live.

I love the chorus but the beat is fucking basic. :yakno:

I like it but the production is kinda weak.

I hate how there are no drums or a climax at the end of the song. It just fizzles out.

But I fixed that and added drums and sh*t for my kro edit.

These. 

It has potential but it is one of the most basic, "sexy," pop songs she's ever recorded. It sounds like an unfinished demo no where near completion.  It's so dry and forgettable but I do like the chorus and it sort of sticks.  But the rest needs to go.  

These. 

It has potential but it is one of the most basic, "sexy," pop songs she's ever recorded. It sounds like an unfinished demo no where near completion.  It's so dry and forgettable but I do like the chorus and it sort of sticks.  But the rest needs to go.  

This, although I love the line "I wanna dance till my body aches" it could've been her next big hit.

The beat is just incredibly basic and half of it is not sung by her. I always skip it. 

This, although I love the line "I wanna dance till my body aches" it could've been her next big hit.

Yeah, I like that line too. If it was produced by someone else, it might have had potential. 

Being sandwiched between two of the best songs on the album Tik Tik Boom and Til it's Gone doesn't help.

But apart from that her weak vocals, the recycled Scream and Shout beat and the feeling that it is unfinished all bring it down.

Which really sucks because it sounds like it really could of been one of the best.