Confessions Thread - Get That Sins Off Ur Back-

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Mine:

after one guy i liked turned me off and 2 of my now ex friends mind fucked me on Fb, I turned my Fb into Neyde/ Mean Girls worshiping temple. Basically, now its a 50/50 - some people find me genius, some find me more than crazy

now it's like...so fetch. :neyde:

seriously.

ur turn

Guest Zooey Deschanel

I love Beyoncé's "Flawless", and I sing it all the time, and even move my hands to do the dance :moorangu:

i wont judge

same thing happened to me with Haunted

and i usually hate her

I had unprotected sex with a guy and I regret it (thankfully he was perfectly healthy) but still I risked too much just because I was insanely horny at the moment, never doing it again (except for with my long term bf who will be just as healthy as i am) , but thats gonna take a while :gloria:

Guest Zooey Deschanel

I had unprotected sex with a guy and I regret it (thankfully he was perfectly healthy) but still I risked too much just because I was insanely horny at the moment, never doing it again (except for with my long term bf who will be just as healthy as i am) , but thats gonna take a while :gloria:

if it was good, dont regret it

as u said, he is healthy

abuse that bitch!

I had written mine but it's kinda hard to tell it even here, and I don't think it's even going to surprise you all but I never spoke to anybody apart from my psychologist about it :umomg:

I'm britney spears and this is the account I use to read forums about me, I'm a hunger games fan yes :yes: watch mockingjay

Guest Zooey Deschanel

I had written mine but it's kinda hard to tell it even here, and I don't think it's even going to surprise you all but I never spoke to anybody apart from my psychologist about it :umomg:

I'm britney spears and this is the account I use to read forums about me, I'm a hunger games fan yes :yes: watch mockingjay

i feel you

:hug:

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Well I was bullied so my parents decided to sell my albums but I hid most of them except CIrcus and Blackout :crying2: and they also sold my tickets to the Circus tour :crying1:

ur parents suck b........

Guest Zooey Deschanel

I know they tell me to stop listening to Britney because I will have no life :( and that my life should be around me not her :crying1:

thats the lamest parent excuse of the year