Slave 4 U Video Copycat?

M90

LOL this looks so stupid omg !! :trollney:

That's what you get when you try to imitate the world's sexiest popstar in her sexiest video. What these posers don't realize is that the appeal of slave was that the song itself was sung in a sultry way and that is why it fit the sexy video so well. The first chick (Video I posted) has a song that.. Ugh.. I can't even. What the f*ck was she singing? The one you commented on looked so damn corny. The song was not even catchy let alone sexy enough to go with that super cheesy video.

• Like 1

That's what you get when you try to imitate the world's sexiest popstar in her sexiest video. What these posers don't realize is that the appeal of slave was that the song itself was sung in a sultry way and that is why it fit the sexy video so well. The first chick (Video I posted) has a song that.. Ugh.. I can't even. What the f*ck was she singing? The one you commented on looked so damn corny. The song was not even catchy let alone sexy enough to go with that super cheesy video.

EXACTLY!!! Yes ughh the first one I caaaaan't, like you said wtf was she trying to sing!? And the dancing was a little ''epileptic'' :thatsfunny:

Yeah and the second one, I just don't know what she was thinking it really looks cheap and that song is horrible!! Seriously those copy-cats should stop, no one compares to Godney !!! :P

T4P tho, I had a great laugh :trollney:

• Like 1

EXACTLY!!! Yes ughh the first one I caaaaan't, like you said wtf was she trying to sing!? And the dancing was a little ''epileptic'' :thatsfunny:

Yeah and the second one, I just don't know what she was thinking it really looks cheap and that song is horrible!! Seriously those copy-cats should stop, no one compares to Godney !!! :P

T4P tho, I had a great laugh :trollney:

The only copycat I liked was Jessica Simpson. I remember when her irresistible video came out.. me and my friend were watching and I was like: "Omg! Britney looks gorgeous!!" My friend was like: "That's not britney!" We made a bet to see if it was Britney or not. I lost, obviously :thatsfunny: :thatsfunny: 

The only copycat I liked was Jessica Simpson. I remember when her irresistible video came out.. me and my friend were watching and I was like: "Omg! Britney looks gorgeous!!" My friend was like: "That's not britney!" We made a bet to see if it was Britney or not. I lost, obviously :thatsfunny: :thatsfunny:

Haha!! :P yeah I liked Jessica too!

• Like 1