• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Term of Endearment

Beyonce... What The F...

OMG :gloria: , I couldn't listen the whole songs :moorangu: , I didn't buy the normal version, I definitely won't buy the deluxe :ooyeah: , but, I must say, I like a lot of songs from the self titled album, it's a good album :mhm:, and these 2 tracks are awful, she shouldn't do it, I hope it's not real :(

Thank you so much for sharing this Cutie :hug:<3

OMG :gloria: , I couldn't listen the whole songs :moorangu: , I didn't buy the normal version, I definitely won't buy the deluxe :ooyeah: , but, I must say, I like a lot of songs from the self titled album, it's a good album :mhm:, and these 2 tracks are awful, she shouldn't do it, I hope it's not real :(

Thank you so much for sharing this Cutie :hug:<3

I honestly could not listen to it either, I really hope it is fake - to sway people away from the real song.. :gloria: i am actually one of thise that loved her self titled album and still listen to it once in a while... But this.. :orangu:

7/11 is pretty good tho, i like the beat and the ratchetness vibe in the song..

Ring Off is pretty boring, like the people above me has said, the only good thing is the instrumental..

I am not sure Iike the ratchet vibe though  :uhno:  It may just be one of those songs that grow on me - but I literally could not finish the song  :xf13:

I am not sure Iike the ratchet vibe though  :uhno:  It may just be one of those songs that grow on me - but I literally could not finish the song  :xf13:

i liked it at first listen but after watching the vid i changed my mind.. it's too noisy not really a jam material

Guest blehh

This is shit in its crystalized form :ewomg: wtf is wrong with her, she went from basic, to thief, to sexy , to ratchet, to simply untalented and plain boring, oh well, time for her to disappear into irrelevance anyway :byebitch: she annoyed me since day 1

This is shit in its crystalized form :ewomg: wtf is wrong with her, she went from basic, to thief, to sexy , to ratchet, to simply untalented and plain boring, oh well, time for her to disappear into irrelevance anyway :byebitch: she annoyed me since day 1

:gloria: at the crystallized form.. :gloria: