And Your New Mod Is....

kinganthony

I don't know him :displeased:  And Steven deserved that spot tbh with ya  :zoomzoom:

Sorry I did not get to know you yet - but promise to spend time to get to know you guys - Steven is a flawless member and does deserve the spot - 100% agree :hug: I do care for this site and the people in it - Sorry if I let anyone down - just let me know and I will fix it :)

:clap:

Idk him all that well, but he's always seemed super nice, and he does those reeeally detailed and well thought out threads with all of the background information on Brit's music vids and such, and some info on the Intimates tour, and he ran the Hottest Member of 2014 competition.  

I guess if you don't know him, you can get to know him from here on out lol  :giggle:  :crazysmile:

theres pictures? :thinkingpinky: i wanna know him :o

Here are the final winners :

http://britney-galaxy.com/universe/topic/4714-new-round-4-the-official-top-20-hottest-britney-army-members-2014-the-official-chart/?p=97329

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Congratz :D<3:hug::happybirthday:

I think everyone here is a flawless member, and we all would do great as mods because we're all (well pretty much) positive.

But, I do think @@Adore Delano is extremely active 24/7, always helps out not only on threads but the shoutbox also! The shoutbox is where we all communicate about our problems and help one another out, and I think some of the staff doesn't know that because they're not as active as him. Also if you think he was asking too much, that's a good thing, that means he wants the spot and will stay dedicated.

@@Term of Endearment

2hwyy3p.jpg

no I'm jk with you luv3 :cutelaugh: I think you will do a fantastic job as a mod. <3 But staff I think you should add adore also :tea:

I think everyone here is a flawless member, and we all would do great as mods because we're all (well pretty much) positive.

But, I do think @@Adore Delano is extremely active 24/7, always helps out not only on threads but the shoutbox also! The shoutbox is where we all communicate about our problems and help one another out, and I think some of the staff doesn't know that because they're not as active as him. Also if you think he was asking too much, that's a good thing, that means he wants the spot and will stay dedicated.

@@Term of Endearment

2hwyy3p.jpg

no I'm jk with you luv3 :cutelaugh: I think you will do a fantastic job as a mod. <3 But staff I think you should add adore also :tea:

Aww thankies Luv3 <3 means a lot to me that you said all of that <3 <3 thank you for supporting me 100% <3:hug:

@@Term of Endearment

2hwyy3p.jpg

Ummm...

taylor-swift-blank-space-gifs_taylor-goe

LOL - Just kidding - I love that Meme you made it was really funny - Honestly I think Adore Delano is awesome - and I did not expect to become a full time Mod - but will make sure to work hard for you guys where ever I can. :hug: 

You are flawless :hug: