And Your New Mod Is....

kinganthony

:clap:

Idk him all that well, but he's always seemed super nice, and he does those reeeally detailed and well thought out threads with all of the background information on Brit's music vids and such, and some info on the Intimates tour, and he ran the Hottest Member of 2014 competition.  

I guess if you don't know him, you can get to know him from here on out lol  :giggle: :crazysmile: 

• Like 1

Idk him all that well, but he's always seemed super nice, and he does those reeeally detailed and well thought out threads with all of the background information on Brit's music vids and such, and some info on the Intimates tour, and he ran the Hottest Member of 2014 competition.  

I guess if you don't know him, you can get to know him from here on out lol  :giggle:  :crazysmile:

theres pictures? :thinkingpinky: i wanna know him :o

theres pictures? :thinkingpinky: i wanna know him :o

Not of him! :gloria: At least I don't think so :wut: He was running it, he didn't enter himself.

There were some mighty fine members (and non-members) in it tho ;):gaspy: Here it is if you just feel like checkin it out :bomt:

http://britney-galaxy.com/universe/topic/2067-hottest-britney-army-member-awards-universe-version-hbama2014/?hl=hottest

I guess if you don't know him, you can get to know him from here on out lol  :giggle:  :crazysmile:

Thank you :hug: I promise to get to know everyone more - glad you like my threads :) 

I'll never become a mod because I'm not afraid to show Britney criticism when it's needed.

Congrats to the mods, tho, on their low expectations!

I promise to always help as much as I can and I am always honest when it comes to criticism - it is important as this is what the blog is for - we all share opinions - I will not close down threads unnecessarily and will contact you with reasons if I do.

Always a fan of yours anyways :hug:

• Like 1

Not of him! :gloria: At least I don't think so :wut: He was running it, he didn't enter himself.

There were some mighty fine members (and non-members) in it tho ;):gaspy: Here it is if you just feel like checkin it out :bomt:

http://britney-galaxy.com/universe/topic/2067-hottest-britney-army-member-awards-universe-version-hbama2014/?hl=hottest

I am not in any of those pics haha - but they are all mighty fine members :)