Born This Way By Gaga...

Babydoll

The first time I heard this song I cried, there she was, a woman telling the world that it doesn't matter your gender, your skin tone neither your sexual orientation, YOU ARE PERFECT THE WAY YOU ARE, BECAUSE GOD MAKES NO MISTAKES AND WE ARE ALL EQUAL, SAME DNA BY BORN THIS WAY

I'm not gay, but I've seen people that I love suffer because people hating on them, so, any song that spreads such a possitive message, it must be shared with all the world

Have a great day y'all :hug:<3

Lady Gaga - Born This Way: http://youtu.be/wV1FrqwZyKw

I love the message that Gaga is saying in this song, but imo it's too obvious and raw that made her look like a try-hard.

I love Cyndi Lauper's True Colors, I think she expressed what Gaga said in a more beautiful and unique way.

I love true colors too :hug: And Beautiful by Xtina

Thanks for replying Cutie :-*

I remember being so moved by Christina's "Beautiful" (the music video especially) and I was so young. BTW is more of a huge celebration and I loved that.

IKR I was a kid when beautiful came out and it opened my eyes, and though me nobody has the right to bring you down, and then BTW made me feel free and happy with myself, and reminded people we are all equal :cutelaugh:

Thanks for replying Cutie :hug:

IKR I was a kid when beautiful came out and it opened my eyes, and though me nobody has the right to bring you down, and then BTW made me feel free and happy with myself, and reminded people we are all equal :cutelaugh:

Thanks for replying Cutie :hug:

I think Anthems like this are important to remind people to stop and think - everyone is perfect in their own unique way - if we were all the same - there would be no point to life.