Lady Gagas Gonna Snatch All Your Weaves In 2016...

BLACKOUT<3

I don't really mind Gaga. The Fame is a solid debut album and TFM is the perfect follow-up. Hated BTW and Artflop tho, and the hype for BTW was ridiculous. Hope she goes back to doing pop rather than pursuing all this high-concept ish that sounds good on paper but turns out turgid dated and uninspired :tbh:

:mhm: 

I really loved The Fame album, it's still sounds like a good pop album to me. Born This Way was a mess, I sterted to dislike her at that time because she tried to do everything to get public's attention... I don't mind her right now, but I was expecting something more from Artpop and it's sounds just boring and nothing new from Gaga

• Like 1

Guest GlamBoy

I love Gaga but she's done, she should retire. Artpop flopped heavily and she tried to do whatever she could but still... "album of the millenium", yeah right  :pieceofwhat: And those jazz collabs are, again,  :flop:

:mhm: 

I really loved The Fame album, it's still sounds like a good pop album to me. Born This Way was a mess, I sterted to dislike her at that time because she tried to do everything to get public's attention... I don't mind her right now, but I was expecting something more from Artpop and it's sounds just boring and nothing new from Gaga

Yeah, Artpop was all over the place. I like the first third or so of Artpop cuz I was getting major Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars teas from it, but the rest was really forced and uninspired to me. I like the crunchy synths DJ White Shadow uses, but he's gotta find a way to make them sound like they're from this millenium and not a dated sample of a gay club in Berlin in the 80s :aintevenmad:

• Like 1

Yeah, Artpop was all over the place. I like the first third or so of Artpop cuz I was getting major Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars teas from it, but the rest was really forced and uninspired to me. I like the crunchy synths DJ White Shadow uses, but he's gotta find a way to make them sound like they're from this millenium and not a dated sample of a gay club in Berlin in the 80s :aintevenmad:

life-alert-o.gif

• Like 1