Lady Gagas Gonna Snatch All Your Weaves In 2016...

BLACKOUT<3

:smokeney:

yasss bitches... just when you thought she was over.. Gaga is working with RedOne. He produced Gagas songs like scheisse judas hair just dance lovegame poker face monster alejandro.... :crying1:

Katy hold your weave

Beyonce hold your weave

Taylor hold your weave

Rihanna hold your weave

yass even you GODNEY! :crying1:

Gagas gonna get ha 4th#1 single soon :crying1: 

I have a bipolar relationship with gaga :tbh: I love her one day.. then I hate her... same kinda love I had for britney in 2005.... :tbh: 

even dem tarot cards says so.. :bomt:

r22.jpg The left card represents an important element of the pastThe World, when reversed: Incompleteness and shoddy design. A great work betrayed. Insecurity, fear of change, and the failure to reach goals. Regret and disappointment. r31.jpg The middle card represents a deciding element of the presentNine of Cups (Happiness): Contentment and satisfaction in romance, friendship, or other relationships. Achieving your deepest desires and savoring beauty and sensual pleasures. A state of joy and abundance radiating fulfillment and bliss. r49.jpg The right card represents a critical element of the futureQueen of Pentacles: The essence of earth behaving as water, such as a hot spring: A warm and generous host, providing shelter and comfort for all who would seek it. A person steadfast, practical, and domestic, able to create opulence and stability in any setting. The qualities of maturity and sensibility, coupled with an innate appreciation for nature and the material world.

i hope so! idc about commercial success as long as it's a good album. i love her, and i love the jazz album. she is so talented and it really upsets me that her talent is overshadowed by people always saying she's crazy and annoying. she is so so so gifted and was born to perform. her concerts (even artRave) are worth every penny bc she does not half-ass anything. she's no britney with her dancing, but she even acknowledges that.

i also just like how she (much like brit) never talks shit about other artists - she just does her own thing.

hopefully she collabs with godney bc i know they like each other and pls godney let this happen

blogger-image--2043709352.jpg

• Like 1

i hope so! idc about commercial success as long as it's a good album. i love her, and i love the jazz album. she is so talented and it really upsets me that her talent is overshadowed by people always saying she's crazy and annoying. she is so so so gifted and was born to perform. her concerts (even artRave) are worth every penny bc she does not half-ass anything. she's no britney with her dancing, but she even acknowledges that.

i also just like how she (much like brit) never talks shit about other artists - she just does her own thing.

hopefully she collabs with godney bc i know they like each other and pls godney let this happen

blogger-image--2043709352.jpg

gaga talks shit 

:gloria:

the fuck do i have to do with katy perry.. :moorangu:

shes aggravated (madonna) coz Im not offended by the fact that Madonna hates me

no pigs at my concert (perez)

but shes a sweetheart :crying1:

gaga talks shit

:gloria:

the fuck do i have to do with katy perry.. :moorangu:

shes aggravated (madonna) coz Im not offended by the fact that Madonna hates me

no pigs at my concert (perez)

but shes a sweetheart :crying1:

Idk the Katy perry thing but I thought Madonna was so rude bc all gaga did was praise her up to that point and cite her as an inspiration so I was like bish whet when Madonna called her reductive

and the Perez thing wtfever bc he sucks and tried to take a shit ton of credit for gagas success (maybe he helped get her name out there but he wasn't instrumental to her success pls). also he was so mean to britney during her breakdown I'll never forgive him when he said she was fat and a bitch and pathetic ugh

Idk the Katy perry thing but I thought Madonna was so rude bc all gaga did was praise her up to that point and cite her as an inspiration so I was like bish whet when Madonna called her reductive

and the Perez thing wtfever bc he sucks and tried to take a shit ton of credit for gagas success (maybe he helped get her name out there but he wasn't instrumental to her success pls). also he was so mean to britney during her breakdown I'll never forgive him when he said she was fat and a bitch and pathetic ugh

I like katy Perry :)

Madonnas just cranky coz she's a great granny now :gloria:

Perez can suck a dick or two and eat britneys and gagas shit :tbh:

Britney Queen <3 Gaga Queen <3 Madonna Goddess <3

What I don't get is why was madonna nice to britney but mean to Gaga?

I don't understand this as well the only thing I can think of is that Britney was 16 when she came on the scene and Gaga was like 23.

Madonna prob didn't want to fight with a teenager or whatever and I honestly think she probably thought she was another flash in the pan, since she tends to collab with a lot of one hit wonders.

I know Madonna wasn't immediately annoyed but maybe it has something to do with Gaga being close with Elton John and the godmother of his baby bc Madonna and Elton despise each other.

Again this is all my own speculation. I think in the end Madonna is just jealous and threatened of people she knows are more talented than she is.

I don't understand this as well the only thing I can think of is that Britney was 16 when she came on the scene and Gaga was like 23.

Madonna prob didn't want to fight with a teenager or whatever and I honestly think she probably thought she was another flash in the pan, since she tends to collab with a lot of one hit wonders.

I know Madonna wasn't immediately annoyed but maybe it has something to do with Gaga being close with Elton John and the godmother of his baby bc Madonna and Elton despise each other.

Again this is all my own speculation. I think in the end Madonna is just jealous and threatened of people she knows are more talented than she is.

I agree. People thought britney was a one hit wonder. Madonna 10 years into her career had to sell a sex book :thatsfunny: she pushed boundaries yes but :orly: britney pushed boundaries for young women :tbh: britney 10 years into her career didn't need any promotion and sold out every show and sold a lot of records. Flash forward to 17 years Britney don't need no promo. She's a legend, at a young age. Madonna however had to push a lot of "gimmicks" to beat her competitors. Mariah and Janet were shitting on Madonna in the 90s. :lmaolol: britney doesn't. Femme fatale did really good. If briyney Jean had more promo it would've hit 180k, and work butch would've entered top 5.

Back to Gaga, after britneys Slayage gaga pops out pulling the same controversial message madonna did in the 90s.

Madonnas a hag :moorangu: I love her tho

Madonna's pressed cause she thinks Gaga straight up copied her instead of just being "inspired"