[Explicit] Hiv Scare

blackoutbaby09

Im a woman and lost virginity to my fiancee when I was 17 :gloria: and im 22 now :bomt: eww there was shit in your dick from that man  :4music:  I never had sex with anyone else but my fiancee... We only do oral and fuck... sometimes we get kinky and he worships my feet  :toxicwink:  we wish you the best :) next time be fucking safe  ;)  ps... my fiancee has a big dick...  :thirsty: sometimes I want more dicks...  :omg1:  Next time we have sex im gonna get more men in my neighborhood to gangbang me  :toxicwink:

Ikr? Poop hole is disgusting. :ewh: He was disgusting. I feel disgusting for having sex with someone disgusting. :crying3:

Thank you for being kind. I plan on being safe and I want my next time to be with someone I love. :)

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Nini i wasn't coming after him, i was asking why does everybody have the need to have sex with older people when knowing what could happen without getting to know someone.

That's why i said i wasn't gonna have sex for the first time with anyone where I live and wait til I meet my crush

I know you didn't have bad intentions, but if I were him I would feel really bad hearing people talk about it like that. No hard feelings :)

• Like 1

No problem. I hope you don't have it, but I also hope you learned to at least have the person prove they are negative before you do it. Other than that feel free to f*ck who you want! :)

Haha well I've definitely learned my lesson. :bigtime: I plan on saving myself for someone I love now. I'm going to treat myself like a virgin and respect myself. :mhm:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Thank you. I'm glad I have a friend like you. :hug:

awww you too :hug: 

anytime :kiss1:

Both of you are judgmental hoes(and you shouldn't be considering you're probably gays and whole world judges you already) , and yes it's nice both of you wanna meet "the one" , but let me tell you, we all thought that at the age of 19-20, later on you come to realize that this is very hard. And also, not every person who wants to have sex with stranger is a liar, maniac, someone who takes advantage of people. 90% of the people who want one-night stands are normal people just like you and me, so you're both paranoid fuckers nothing else. And blackoutbaby came to us for advice and comfort, all you two saint marrie's did was judge the shit out of him and pretend to be all virgins. Come to me in a year or two with the number of people who fucked your asses and then we can talk. Up until then, :byebitch: stop judging people, there ain't nothing sick or disgusting in sleeping with a stranger, its perfectly normal and people have done it ever since (yes they actually did even in ancient greek and roman times) . I am sick of fake moralists whose only duty is to be there and judge others who actually dare to embrace their sexuality and needs. If you wanna spend most of your life with cocks in your hands wanking, be my guests, but stop judging and fake moralizing those who actually wanna satisfy their needs. I'm fucking out.

I don't agree with anything you've just said, that's not my problem some of you don't see how our society is fucked up nowadays. Sure, act like it's a normal thing, I don care but person who made this thread should know that opinions will be really different and for some people his behaviour will be considered as a stupidity. Of course, I'm very sorry for him, because he's in a big trouble right now and needs help but I don't have to accept what he has done. It's like saying that I have to accept every rapist because it's normal they have their sexual needs and there's nothing sick that they just want to fuck a woman without her permission. Don't try to make us feel bad, because it's not our fault it happened. He was kinda stupid believing this old mess and not using a condom. It's a lesson for him, hopefully he will be more carefull in the near future. 

And also I don't undersrand why are you insulting us, not everyone needs to fuck with strangers to satisfiy themselves. None of my closest friends fuck with people they don't know, they can live without it and everything's fine, so do I. I'm with the same person for almost 4 years now and honestly? We rarely have sex, because it's not the most important thing in our relationship. If we break up - my hands will be enough for me but I'm not a fucking hypocrite and I'm not going to fuck with any man just because of my sexual desire, sorry if it hurts some of you. 

Maybe 90% of people fucking with strangers are normal, just like you and me but from my perspective these 90% are sick or they represent really bad behaviour. Go on any chat for example, you'll meet a lof ot strangers with only one thing in their mind which is sex, strange fetishes etc. Do you really think that this is normal and do not require treatment? Because I don't. 

I don't agree with anything you've just said, that's not my problem some of you don't see how our society is fucked up nowadays. Sure, act like it's a normal thing, I don care but person who made this thread should know that opinions will be really different and for some people his behaviour will be considered as a stupidity. Of course, I'm very sorry for him, because he's in a big trouble right now and needs help but I don't have to accept what he has done. It's like saying that I have to accept every rapist because it's normal they have their sexual needs and there's nothing sick that they just want to fuck a woman without her permission. Don't try to make us feel bad, because it's not our fault it happened. He was kinda stupid believing this old mess and not using a condom. It's a lesson for him, hopefully he will be more carefull in the near future.

And also I don't undersrand why are you insulting us, not everyone needs to fuck with strangers to satisfiy themselves. None of my closest friends fuck with people they don't know, they can live without it and everything's fine, so do I. I'm with the same person for almost 4 years now and honestly? We rarely have sex, because it's not the most important thing in our relationship. If we break up - my hands will be enough for me but I'm not a fucking hypocrite and I'm not going to fuck with any man just because of my sexual desire, sorry if it hurts some of you.

Maybe 90% of people fucking with strangers are normal, just like you and me but from my perspective these 90% are sick or they represent really bad behaviour. Go on any chat for example, you'll meet a lof ot strangers with only one thing in their mind which is sex, strange fetishes etc. Do you really think that this is normal and do not require treatment? Because I don't.

I made a mistake! I get it! Calling me stupid and sick just makes me feel worse! I realize what I did was wrong! I was feeling alone and messed up! Immediately after I knew it was stupid.

Literally every day since has been spent with regret and anxiety. Is that enough punishment for you? I'm such a sick and stupid person I deserve this don't I?

Honest Opinion...

What is up with y'all these days? Why do young people have to have sex with OLDER people? What's so great about it anyways? like seriously? Just have sex with the person you're destined to be with instead of whoring yourselves with people you don't know that could be lying just to take advantage of you...

I'm 19, still a virgin, waiting to meet my crush and wait for the right moment to do it instead of rushing it, and idec if I have to wait, I rather avoid meeting up with strangers than getting something nobody knows the cure for

This. I'm 19 as well and am waiting for the right person to come along. Someone I trust, who is around my age, and wants me as much as I want them and for much more than sex.
  • Like 1

I hope you come out of this healthy and with a lesson well learned. I won't judge you on your choices, you did nothing but have sex with a guy I assume you liked in some sort of way. But I will judge the man you slept with (so to speak). He did something without your consent and is, imo, a bit too old for you.

Please be careful from here on not. Make your boundaries clear and always use protection. Hit 'em where it hurts when they do something you don't like if it ever comes to that. I mean, what he did can be considered illegal. :yaknow:

Good luck. :) Sending many hugs. :hug:

• Like 2

I hope you come out of this healthy and with a lesson well learned. I won't judge you on your choices, you did nothing but have sex with a guy I assume you liked in some sort of way. But I will judge the man you slept with (so to speak). He did something without your consent and is, imo, a bit too old for you.

Please be careful from here on not. Make your boundaries clear and always use protection. Hit 'em where it hurts when they do something you don't like if it ever comes to that. I mean, what he did can be considered illegal. :yaknow:

Good luck. :) Sending many hugs. :hug:

Thank you so much. :) You're a very kind person. I did not find the man attractive in one bit tbh. And I agree. He was way too old. I was just feeling very lonely that night and had been through a lot with someone I liked and was like "I'm gonna get a blow job." Well it was stupid of me and makes me want to vomit thinking about it. :ewh:

But, yeah. Thank you a lot. :crying2::hug:

Thank you so much. :) You're a very kind person. I did not find the man attractive in one bit tbh. And I agree. He was way too old. I was just feeling very lonely that night and had been through a lot with someone I liked and was like "I'm gonna get a blow job." Well it was stupid of me and makes me want to vomit thinking about it. :ewh:

But, yeah. Thank you a lot. :crying2::hug:

No problem. I wish you all the best. :hug:
  • Like 1

I made a mistake! I get it! Calling me stupid and sick just makes me feel worse! I realize what I did was wrong! I was feeling alone and messed up! Immediately after I knew it was stupid.

Literally every day since has been spent with regret and anxiety. Is that enough punishment for you? I'm such a sick and stupid person I deserve this don't I?

well, that's good you realize what you did and it won't happen in the future :)  I'm not calling you sick, this old man and such behaviour is just sick for me, don't get me wrong, my opinion may be little different than the others but I don't really get why so many young people do such things. usually after that they regret it just like you, so it's nothing good in having sex with strangers. hopefully you see my point right now and wish you everything the best! don't do it again because not everyone's worth it! it's better to find a friend who like you than old man who don't care about you at all! 

I don't agree with anything you've just said, that's not my problem some of you don't see how our society is fucked up nowadays. Sure, act like it's a normal thing, I don care but person who made this thread should know that opinions will be really different and for some people his behaviour will be considered as a stupidity. Of course, I'm very sorry for him, because he's in a big trouble right now and needs help but I don't have to accept what he has done. It's like saying that I have to accept every rapist because it's normal they have their sexual needs and there's nothing sick that they just want to fuck a woman without her permission. Don't try to make us feel bad, because it's not our fault it happened. He was kinda stupid believing this old mess and not using a condom. It's a lesson for him, hopefully he will be more carefull in the near future. 

I don't see in which part of his thread has he asked for your opinion on what he did? He didn't ask if you think whether it's wrong or right that he had unprotected sex with a stranger, he asked a completely different thing. As for me insulting you, I didn't insult you even 5% of how much you insulted blackout and many people who are not afraid to have sex. The society is not "fucked up" , and this is not 15th century anymore. We have changed, and society will keep on changing, I don't see how people can't realize this yet. Ok I get it, you don't like fucking with a lot of guys, then don't. But you sure as hell shouldn't judge and humiliate people who think differently :tbh: Even if you disagree there is a very polite way of saying it "I think that's wrong sorry" "I don't like doing it, not my thing" "I don't think its very healthy" etc. Expressing your opinion in sucha bad way will get you nowhere. And fyi, you just scared blackoutbaby even more. He came to us for help, you gave him nothing but even more paranoia and guilt

Stef you're the nicest person in the world. :crying5: Thank you so much for everything. :crying1::bffs:

np hun :hug: people tend to judge as their first reflex, cuz it's the easiest thing to do, understanding a person is the difficult part, and people are known for not liking difficulties but always choose the easier path (which is more often the wrong one) , :hug: don't worry you don't have aids :uhno:

• Like 1

I don't agree with anything you've just said, that's not my problem some of you don't see how our society is fucked up nowadays. Sure, act like it's a normal thing, I don care but person who made this thread should know that opinions will be really different and for some people his behaviour will be considered as a stupidity. Of course, I'm very sorry for him, because he's in a big trouble right now and needs help but I don't have to accept what he has done. It's like saying that I have to accept every rapist because it's normal they have their sexual needs and there's nothing sick that they just want to fuck a woman without her permission. Don't try to make us feel bad, because it's not our fault it happened. He was kinda stupid believing this old mess and not using a condom. It's a lesson for him, hopefully he will be more carefull in the near future.

Suck MY PUSSY!

So pussy... Many people in the world have sex for pleasure. Are you like 12? I'm 22, and fucked some guys :tbh: lost virginity at 17 to my fiancée. I dress like a hooker because I want to, not because I want to be fucked, but because I'm a strong woman. I expose my sexuality, the same way your idol does. We are all strangers, even when we do have marriage, friendship. We teach men to fuck, but women not to. :4music: I say we teach women to beat the shit out of people who use victims for sex. There's a difference between one night stands. Which is fucking normal, * yall dumbass conservatives* ... And "rape" . The 50 year old used Blackoutbaby09 but he shouldn't worry. Fuck who you want don't hide your sexuality. You haven't learned anything about sexuality from britney? Thats why I look up to Lana, have fun...

I'm an atheist :bomt: fuck religion, and men.... Both of yall create wars and leave us damaged, leave those suffering dead for. Those innocent sinless children dead and hungry... :crying1:

Anyways fuck you conservatives. I might as well go to hell :bomt:

After it was over he said "You look freaked out." Well hell yeah I'm freaked out! An old man just took a shit on my dick!!!! :gloria: :gloria: :gloria:

I ran home and showered immediately. :moorangu:

:hug: I'm proud of you for being strong when will some shitty conservatives. It I were you I'd whip the shit out of that old fart. I'd make him lick my boots :tbh:

I respect anypoint of view.. well at leats if it ends using protection, if u are having sex with strangers...

anyways, i'm a person who is really scared of having sex, i have only slept with one person, and it was 3 months after we started dating, and i will be this way all the time i guess. i will never ever have sex with a stranger because of it's weird for me... 

yeah idk

well, that's good you realize what you did and it won't happen in the future :)  I'm not calling you sick, this old man and such behaviour is just sick for me, don't get me wrong, my opinion may be little different than the others but I don't really get why so many young people do such things. usually after that they regret it just like you, so it's nothing good in having sex with strangers. hopefully you see my point right now and wish you everything the best! don't do it again because not everyone's worth it! it's better to find a friend who like you than old man who don't care about you at all! 

That's true. :crying1: I want my next time to be with someone I love who is around my age. :crying5: