[Explicit] Hiv Scare

blackoutbaby09

I'm an idiot.

I messed up.

I hooked up with another man. I just wanted oral. That's all I wanted. But then he sat on my penis and I lost my virginity unintentionally with a stranger who was 45 when I'm only 19.

Now I'm scared. He didn't use a condom. He swears he's negative, but what if he lied? What if I get HIV? I'm so scared.

Someone help me. There was no blood. There was feces on my penis after it ended, which repulsed me to no end.

He says he's negative and I was only in for like 2 or 3 minutes tops. I'm so scared. I don't wanna die. I didn't want to lose my virginity. I said I was cumming and he didn't let me pull out. Most of the cum was on my penis I think, though. It's all kinda blurry.

I never want to have sex with another man again.

Sorry for the explicit text. I got on PEP but I'm still worried it won't work or will just prolong my diagnosis. I messed up and I would give anything to take back what I did. 

Honest Opinion...

What is up with y'all these days? Why do young people have to have sex with OLDER people? What's so great about it anyways? like seriously? Just have sex with the person you're destined to be with instead of whoring yourselves with people you don't know that could be lying just to take advantage of you...

I'm 19, still a virgin, waiting to meet my crush and wait for the right moment to do it instead of rushing it, and idec if I have to wait, I rather avoid meeting up with strangers than getting something nobody knows the cure for

• Like 2

:tbh:

In the timeless words of Britney, "monogamy is the way to go"

:orangu:

well you know, I understand if some people have a need to do that, but I don't really get why a lot of young people fuck with strangers, like seriously. I'd rather wait till I meet someone who is worth it than do it with someone who cares only about my ass 

• Like 1

THANK YOUUUU!!!!! Someone who understands me

sometimes I feel like a total weirdo (and I know shouldn't, because my decisions are right and I won't regret anything) but most of gay boys I've met online mostly talk about sex and their experiences in bed with strangers and I'm always like WTF  :zoomzoom: I don't act like them at all! 

so glad there are other people who actually have a brain  :)

sometimes I feel like a total weirdo (and I know shouldn't, because my decisions are right and I won't regret anything) but most of gay boys I've met online mostly talk about sex and their experiences in bed with strangers and I'm always like WTF  :zoomzoom: I don't act like them at all! 

i know right? i dont know what's so great about having sex with people you don't even know, they can take advantage of you at any moment

i know right? i dont know what's so great about having sex with people you don't even know, they can take advantage of you at any moment

there's nothing great in having sex with someone you don't know at all, they just do it because it's the easiest way to to satisfy their sexual desire... a lot of people don't have partners and sex plays the most important role in their life so they're finding somebody online, meet up and fuck. it's so sick. 

• Like 1

there's nothing great in having sex with someone you don't know at all, they just do it because it's the easiest way to to satisfy their sexual desire... a lot of people don't have partners and sex plays the most important role in their life so they're finding somebody online, meet up and fuck. it's so sick.

I made a mistake. I get it. I messed up. I don't want to be sick. I don't want to be brainless. I would give anything to take back what I did. I never saw myself as someone who only cares about sex. It saddens and disappoints me that I behaved like I did and now I'm terrified I'll have to pay the price. :crying2:

So please don't be mean to me. I'm freaking out. I wanted my first time to be special and now I can never get it back. :crying3:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I made a mistake. I get it. I messed up. I don't want to be sick. I don't want to be brainless. I would give anything to take back what I did. I never saw myself as someone who only cares about sex. It saddens and disappoints me that I behaved like I did and now I'm terrified I'll have to pay the price. :crying2:

So please don't be mean to me. I'm freaking out. I wanted my first time to be special and now I can never get it back. :crying3:

Hun it's okey, I'm here for you. Talk to me. :hug: You acknowledge it was a mistake so I don't get why they're trying to make you feel bad. I'll pray for you, stay hopeful!  Don't lose hope, when that happens you lose yourself. You are still a great person, don't lose respect for yourself, don't let this break you let this make you become wiser and let this be to tale to who you are in the future. Stay strong. This is your journey, your story, you can make it past this point I know you can. <3:)

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

You're making him feel real worse and he already feels bad. Sometimes when someone is in need you don't need to talk, just listen.

Don't freak out and please calm down. I know this is very scary but you have to be calm. He might very well be telling the truth that he doesn't have it.

I'm so sorry this was such a bad experience but know you are not alone. You are young and were taken advantage of which is not okay by him to do that. Know this is not your fault. Did you get tested yet?

Hun it's okey, I'm here for you. Talk to me. :hug: You acknowledge it was a mistake so I don't get why they're trying to make you feel bad. I'll pray for you, stay hopeful! Don't lose hope, when that happens you lose yourself. You are still a great person, don't lose respect for yourself, don't let this break you let this make you become wiser and let this be to tale to who you are in the future. Stay strong. This is your journey, your story, you can make it past this point I know you can. <3:)

Thank you so much Nini. You're an amazing friend. :crying5:

Yeah I made a mistake and I won't let anything like this happen again.

Thank you for the prayers too. I strongly believe they help and God hears every prayer. :hug:

Don't freak out and please calm down. I know this is very scary but you have to be calm. He might very well be telling the truth that he doesn't have it.

I'm so sorry this was such a bad experience but know you are not alone. You are young and were taken advantage of which is not okay by him to do that. Know this is not your fault. Did you get tested yet?

I did and it came back negative but it was too early to really see. I'm going back in a month and then in three months.

Thank you for the kind words. It means a lot to me. :hug:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Thank you so much Nini. You're an amazing friend. :crying5:

Yeah I made a mistake and I won't let anything like this happen again.

Thank you for the prayers too. I strongly believe they help and God hears every prayer. :hug:

You're welcome mason :) I'm always here for you, you can tell me anything and that guy is a loser :zoomzoom:

you deserve so much better 

You're making him feel real worse and he already feels bad. Sometimes when someone is in need you don't need to talk, just listen.

Nini i wasn't coming after him, i was asking why does everybody have the need to have sex with older people when knowing what could happen without getting to know someone.

That's why i said i wasn't gonna have sex for the first time with anyone where I live and wait til I meet my crush

Im a woman and lost virginity to my fiancee when I was 17 :gloria: and im 22 now :bomt: eww there was shit in your dick from that man  :4music:  I never had sex with anyone else but my fiancee... We only do oral and fuck... sometimes we get kinky and he worships my feet  :toxicwink:  we wish you the best :) next time be fucking safe  ;)  ps... my fiancee has a big dick...  :thirsty: sometimes I want more dicks...  :omg1:  Next time we have sex im gonna get more men in my neighborhood to gangbang me  :toxicwink:

I will never understand people who fuck with strangers, it's sick in my opinion.

Honest Opinion...

What is up with y'all these days? Why do young people have to have sex with OLDER people? What's so great about it anyways? like seriously? Just have sex with the person you're destined to be with instead of whoring yourselves with people you don't know that could be lying just to take advantage of you...

I'm 19, still a virgin, waiting to meet my crush and wait for the right moment to do it instead of rushing it, and idec if I have to wait, I rather avoid meeting up with strangers than getting something nobody knows the cure for

Both of you are judgmental hoes(and you shouldn't be considering you're probably gays and whole world judges you already) , and yes it's nice both of you wanna meet "the one" , but let me tell you, we all thought that at the age of 19-20, later on you come to realize that this is very hard. And also, not every person who wants to have sex with stranger is a liar, maniac, someone who takes advantage of people. 90% of the people who want one-night stands are normal people just like you and me, so you're both paranoid fuckers nothing else. And blackoutbaby came to us for advice and comfort, all you two saint marrie's did was judge the shit out of him and pretend to be all virgins. Come to me in a year or two with the number of people who fucked your asses and then we can talk. Up until then, :byebitch: stop judging people, there ain't nothing sick or disgusting in sleeping with a stranger, its perfectly normal and people have done it ever since (yes they actually did even in ancient greek and roman times) . I am sick of fake moralists whose only duty is to be there and judge others who actually dare to embrace their sexuality and needs. If you wanna spend most of your life with cocks in your hands wanking, be my guests, but stop judging and fake moralizing those who actually wanna satisfy their needs. I'm fucking out.

Both of you are judgmental hoes(and you shouldn't be considering you're probably gays and whole world judges you already) , and yes it's nice both of you wanna meet "the one" , but let me tell you, we all thought that at the age of 19-20, later on you come to realize that this is very hard. And also, not every person who wants to have sex with stranger is a liar, maniac, someone who takes advantage of people. 90% of the people who want one-night stands are normal people just like you and me, so you're both paranoid fuckers nothing else. And blackoutbaby came to us for advice and comfort, all you two saint marrie's did was judge the shit out of him and pretend to be all virgins. Come to me in a year or two with the number of people who fucked your asses and then we can talk. Up until then, :byebitch: stop judging people, there ain't nothing sick or disgusting in sleeping with a stranger, its perfectly normal and people have done it ever since (yes they actually did even in ancient greek and roman times) . I am sick of fake moralists whose only duty is to be there and judge others who actually dare to embrace their sexuality and needs. If you wanna spend most of your life with cocks in your hands wanking, be my guests, but stop judging and fake moralizing those who actually wanna satisfy their needs. I'm fucking out.

Stef you're the nicest person in the world. :crying5: Thank you so much for everything. :crying1::bffs: