Kim Kardashian Paper Mag Cover

killthelights

I'm not going to post the picture because I'm at work lmao  :omg1:

but what do you guys think about it? This is my opinion... I posted it on my tumblr so I'm just copy and pasting

"I want to make it clear that the problem with the photo is not that she is a mother

That has nothing to do with the real issue

The photo is heavily manipulated, HEAVILY. She also manipulates her waist in her own Instagram photos. She promotes dangerous waist training, diet pill, and various magazine covers claiming the tips and tricks achieve the “perfect curvy body.†All the while Kim is praised for having a healthy body and curves.

That is problematic because she is deceiving the public by saying she loves her curves, but at the same time constantly photoshops her photos. This is not a role model you should look up to in regards to healthy body image. She is vain and ultimately very deceitful."

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This :mhm: , I mean, I don't get offensive to look naked woman, because I love to admire a woman's body, but this kind of bodies are really fake and this shows to woman to not to embrace her natural body and that's bad.

Absolutely. A lot of Kim supporters are calling her a queen and haters "jealous." But she is so unbelievably photoshopped. I have no problem with a little bit of Photoshop as it is a wonderful tool to enhance images, but to alter ones body in a way that is in no way realistic, achievable or healthy by any standard, is where the problem lies. No one has that small of a waist with that big of an ass. It's ridiculous. I just can't believe this is the kind of shit we have to see these days and the audacity of people constantly applauding Kim for promoting a healthy curvy body. It's bullshit. She is so self obsessed and even photoshops her own IG pictures. How is that promoting a healthy body image?

Absolutely. A lot of Kim supporters are calling her a queen and haters "jealous." But she is so unbelievably photoshopped. I have no problem with a little bit of Photoshop as it is a wonderful tool to enhance images, but to alter ones body in a way that is in no way realistic, achievable or healthy by any standard, is where the problem lies. No one has that small of a waist with that big of an ass. It's ridiculous. I just can't believe this is the kind of shit we have to see these days and the audacity of people constantly applauding Kim for promoting a healthy curvy body. It's bullshit. She is so self obsessed and even photoshops her own IG pictures. How is that promoting a healthy body image?

Exactly!! :clap::hug:

Preach it Bb :queenflopga:

Yet another prime example of why I dislike the Kardashian clan and what is wrong with American society especially. This woman has no iota of talent, but is praised as some sort of icon. She is fake though and through. Fake ass, fake breasts, fake personality (on her show she once complained about doing playboy but now does this?), uses photoshop to hell and back, has changed her face so much she is only a shadow of the attractive woman she used to be. Sad.

And all of this is done for attention and relevancy. :icanttt: