Pretty Little Liars Official Appreacition Thread

Lady Lisa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thoughts on PLL Christmas Episode? :excited:

tumblr_ngcayypL381rvq9xoo1_500.gif

I wanted to see Mona's body under the tree in the last scene so bad. I love this show since 2011, my fave eps are Technically the season 2, A dAngerous gAme, A is for Alive, Now you see me, now you don't, Grave New World, Shadow Play, a is for Answers and Taking this one to the Grave

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe A could be Mike, Hanna or Lucas...look at this comment

"Did anyone notice when Hanna was asking Mrs Grenwald about Mona she was telling her how its not an easy passing because of betrayal.. that leads me to believe Mona was killed by someone she trusted. That would explain her shocked expression when she faced her killer before she died"

Mike: remember that Aria was calling mike when she was attack and the cellphone ring on A

Hanna: Well she was with Aria when Mona was being attack but remember that Mike and Hanna had something...when Hanna talk with Aria about that she had that spark in her eyes...they could be working together.

Who knows ?

:P Plus Caleb is HAWT

anigif_longform-original-1148-1420487402-16.gif

10917947_10152579171610233_8662269513724129555_o.jpg

There's a spoiler in the internet and says that Aria will know who A is face to face but she isn't gonna say it...that support the theory....she will "protect" Mike

That would be really twisted, but in the Aria-Mike scene when they both cry it really breaking this theory.

Off topic: Yay, my name is on OP!!!!!!!!!

When I saw that part I scream: OH POR DIOS!!!! I was really shocked. In there first scene together I though that there were going to had something but the I said to myself that that was going to be patetic. Now I feel sorry for Ted

i was shocked tho :gloria: and now this will be really awkward... plus really where the hell ( :pieceofwhat: ) is the Ted