Whats Wrong With The World?!?!

GlenCoco

why do we never talk about this flawles song?????

i mean this songs shits on ur faves

plz taylorcunt swift ? lorde? perry? lady gagawho? Sianasal? justin overtedebiber? selena yuckmess? ariana cuntdre? 

NO ONE CAN REACH VOCALS PERFECTION AS THIS QUEEN

but apparently yall are paying attention to untalented cunts....

LBR

people doesn't have taste this days.......................

Britney is perfect so it stays out of the quesion

BUT THIS SONG C'MON

I'M SO MAD YALL PEOPLE HAVE NO TASTE!!!

#JUSTICEFORXTINA2015

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IA omfg THG soundtracks are always bomb i am excited bc didn't lorde take total control over mockingjay pt 1?

she's on most of the tracks, but mostly collaborating with other artists, there are also some songs were she not involved into, and "Yellow flicker beat" which is the main single that's her song. It's amazing, imo. 

Xtine is very talented, that's the fact, however her personality is awful, most of the industry dislikes her , most of them say she came out arrogant and rude, which lead her to have a handful of producers she can work with as she shaded and dissed most of them, which lead to her making some really cheap shit music with a complete lack of promo. In my country we like to say (roughly translated) "a nice(polite) word, can unlock even the iron gates" , Britney knew this obviously, Christina just didn't care I guess (she's the same like most of the ppl today).