I'm Fucking Sad

Richie

my love interest is going out tonight
Meanwhile I'm watching skins season 4 in my room
He's sending me recordings via whatsapp and the people that are there with him are screaming things to me :crying3: they're calling my name and one even said really nasty and disgusting things to me 
I shouldn't care. GOD I KNOW I SHOULDN'T CARE. but I care
I mean he's there and someone is screaming those horrible things to me and he just SEND IT TO ME like wtf? He's not in love with me but for fuck sake he's my friend and he's not even able to protect me? I mean is it so hard to say: Hey don't say that don't be rude. ? 
There are more recording and a lot of people are screaming my name and saying things I can't undesrtand and my friend is so fucking drunk so he is just kiddin with me :crying3: he's telling me to go there and go out with them, that they're really drunk and having a blast. I can't. The people that is there think I'm a joke, and he tells me to go there! Now my cousin is there too and she just send me a record from HIS phone asking if I get angry is she makes out with him. They're both drunk. W T F I'M TIREEED, I'm 18 and I'm wasting my life in front of the computer and all i'm doing is feeling bad about this recordings, I'm trying to be cool bc I know they're jokes (the ones from my cousin and friend, not the nasty ones) but i'm really sad and pissed off, I need people to take me seriously :crying3: jerks

well I needed the space, now I'm off to watch skins and drink something. bye guys 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sucks man, but I wouldn't get down on yourself just because your liver is healthier than theirs are. and honestly drinking isn't much fun so smoke some dank shit cuz it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy betta bruh

Yes actually my life is sometimes RELLY healthier than most of people of my age's lifes. I mean, I've never smoke a cigarrette before, I'm not drinking every time I go out, I think my life is just BORING you know, but yeah I'm trying not let myself down bc of things people say, thanks man! you're great

Don't be sad Bb  :)  , you are flawless :hug: , and those people have a boring life and low self esteem and that's why they are trying to make you feel bad! You are awesome, don't listen to that crap, focus in all the good things in your life :hug:<3

what a sweet comment :) this means a lot, thanks babe you're flawless :hug:

my love interest is going out tonight

Meanwhile I'm watching skins season 4 in my room

He's sending me recordings via whatsapp and the people that are there with him are screaming things to me :crying3: they're calling my name and one even said really nasty and disgusting things to me 

I shouldn't care. GOD I KNOW I SHOULDN'T CARE. but I care

I mean he's there and someone is screaming those horrible things to me and he just SEND IT TO ME like wtf? He's not in love with me but for fuck sake he's my friend and he's not even able to protect me? I mean is it so hard to say: Hey don't say that don't be rude. ? 

There are more recording and a lot of people are screaming my name and saying things I can't undesrtand and my friend is so fucking drunk so he is just kiddin with me :crying3: he's telling me to go there and go out with them, that they're really drunk and having a blast. I can't. The people that is there think I'm a joke, and he tells me to go there! Now my cousin is there too and she just send me a record from HIS phone asking if I get angry is she makes out with him. They're both drunk. W T F I'M TIREEED, I'm 18 and I'm wasting my life in front of the computer and all i'm doing is feeling bad about this recordings, I'm trying to be cool bc I know they're jokes (the ones from my cousin and friend, not the nasty ones) but i'm really sad and pissed off, I need people to take me seriously :crying3: jerks

well I needed the space, now I'm off to watch skins and drink something. bye guys

I'm sorry... I felt like this the other day, it's a long story... you just have to kick the people who don't love and support you in all situations out of your life, and trust me, you'll feel better. :) I'll be praying for you, my friend!

don't be sad okay , even tho you care , just act like you don't give a shit about this because you're strong okay :hug: they screamed nasty stuffs like that because they don't have a life so you're the only thing they can talk about lol the joke's on them , so just enjoy your day and be fabulous :queenflopga:

IKR :queenflopga: thanks! :hug: 

I'm sorry... I felt like this the other day, it's a long story... you just have to kick the people who don't love and support you in all situations out of your life, and trust me, you'll feel better. :) I'll be praying for you, my friend!

OMG I know this feel all too well. :crying3:

Well It's good to see I'm not the only one :) I hope you're feeling all right, and never doubt to pm me if you wanna speak about something :hug: thanks a lot!