Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richie

I'm Fucking Sad

my love interest is going out tonight
Meanwhile I'm watching skins season 4 in my room
He's sending me recordings via whatsapp and the people that are there with him are screaming things to me :crying3: they're calling my name and one even said really nasty and disgusting things to me 
I shouldn't care. GOD I KNOW I SHOULDN'T CARE. but I care
I mean he's there and someone is screaming those horrible things to me and he just SEND IT TO ME like wtf? He's not in love with me but for fuck sake he's my friend and he's not even able to protect me? I mean is it so hard to say: Hey don't say that don't be rude. ? 
There are more recording and a lot of people are screaming my name and saying things I can't undesrtand and my friend is so fucking drunk so he is just kiddin with me :crying3: he's telling me to go there and go out with them, that they're really drunk and having a blast. I can't. The people that is there think I'm a joke, and he tells me to go there! Now my cousin is there too and she just send me a record from HIS phone asking if I get angry is she makes out with him. They're both drunk. W T F I'M TIREEED, I'm 18 and I'm wasting my life in front of the computer and all i'm doing is feeling bad about this recordings, I'm trying to be cool bc I know they're jokes (the ones from my cousin and friend, not the nasty ones) but i'm really sad and pissed off, I need people to take me seriously :crying3: jerks

well I needed the space, now I'm off to watch skins and drink something. bye guys