Updated: All Of Britney's Albums With Interesting Facts And Album Information - All In One Place! (Remix Albums And Rumored Albums Included)

Term of Endearment

Wiki Information:

Britney & Kevin: Chaotic is the first extended play (EP) by American recording artist Britney Spears. It was released on September 27, 2005 by Jive Records as a bonus CD to Britney & Kevin: Chaotic... the DVD & More and as a digital download. The EP features three songs: "Chaotic", "Someday (I Will Understand)" and "Mona Lisa".

In July 2004, Spears announced her engagement to American dancer Kevin Federline, whom she had met three months before. The romance received intense attention from the media, since Federline had recently broken up with actress Shar Jackson, who was still pregnant with their second child at the time. The initial stages of their relationship were chronicled in Spears's first reality show Britney and Kevin: Chaotic, which aired on UPN in the spring of 2005. They held a wedding ceremony on September 18, 2004, but were not legally married until three weeks later on October 6 due to a delay finalizing the couple's prenuptial agreement. In October 2004, the singer announced she would be taking another career break to start a family

On December 30, 2004, Spears made a surprise appearance at the Los Angeles radio station KIIS-FM to premiere a rough mix of a new mid-tempo track "Mona Lisa". Spears had recorded the song live with her band during the The Onyx Hotel Tour. She dedicated the song to all the "legends and icons out there". The lyrics lament the fall of Mona Lisa, calling her "unforgettable" and "unpredictable", and cautions listeners not to have a "breakdown". She also revealed she wanted the song to be the first single of her upcoming album, tentatively titled The Original Doll and hoped to release it "probably before summertime [2005], or maybe a little sooner than that".In January 2005, Spears posted another letter on her website, saying,

I think I should rephrase myself from my previous letters when I was talking about taking a 'break'. What I meant was I am taking a break from being told what to do. ... It's cool when you look at someone and don't know whether they are at work or play since it's all the same to them. The things I've been doing for work lately have been so much fun, because it's not like work to me anymore. I've been even more 'hands on' in my management and the business side of things, and I feel more in control than ever.

britney-3.gif

A representative for Jive Records stated that although Spears was working in the studio, "no album is scheduled at the moment" and that there were no plans to service "Mona Lisa" to radio. The song, which was written by Spears, Teddy Campbell and David Kochanski was later re-worked to be included on Britney & Kevin: Chaotic. Spears composed "Someday (I Will Understand)" on the piano at her house, two weeks before she learned of her pregnancy with her first child, Sean Preston. She explained the song came "like a prophecy... when you're pregnant, you're empowered".

tumblr_muyn1fEi9I1rivnbco3_500.gif

Guy Sigsworth was the producer of "Someday (I Will Understand)", and he also co-wrote a song with Imogen HeapRobyn and Alexander Kronlund, titled "Over to You Now", that was included as a bonus track on the EP.  "And Then We Kiss" was set to be included on a bonus disc too, but was left out for unknown reasons.

"Someday (I Will Understand)" was released as the first and only single from the bonus CD of Britney & Kevin: Chaotic in Europe on August 21, 2005. The song reached the top ten in Denmark, Sweden and Switzerland and also charted in a number of European countries. The black-and-white music video premiered on the finale of Britney & Kevin: Chaotic. Directed by Michael Haussman, it features Spears as a pregnant woman and portrays a transformation of her character. A remixed version of the song was included on the 2005 remix compilation, B in the Mix: The Remixes.

The bonus CD was released as Spears' first EP on September 27, 2005. The EP has sold 650k to date.

The theme song, "Chaotic", received a promotional release in Japan, despite not being released as a single.

tumblr_lh41b39Gch1qzznnqo1_500.gif

The album was supposed to have different cover art. This artwork was accidentally published to some retailers, and K-Mart had an advertisement promoting the album with this artwork. When playing the CD on a computer, this artwork apparently comes up rather than the real artwork.

A promo CD of B in the Mix was also sent to some DJ\'s with a second alternative cover art.

51A-F0gx0pL.jpg

The original tracklisting had the same tracks the album would end up having, but in a different order:
1. Toxic - Peter Rauhofer Reconstruction Mix
2. Me Against the Music - JUSTICE REMIX
3. Touch Of My Hand - Bill Hamel Remix
4. Breathe On Me - Thin White Duke Mix
5. ...Baby One More Time - Davidson Ospina 2005 Mix
6. And Then We Kiss - Junkie XL Remix (brand new track)
7. Someday (I Will Understand) - Hi-Bias Signature Radio Remix
8. Everytime - Valentin Remix
9. I\'m A Slave 4 U - Dave Aude Club Mix
10. Don\'t Let Me Be The Last To Know - Hex Hector Club Mix (Edit)
11. Early Mornin\' - Jason Nevins Remix
- And Then We Kiss (Junkie XL Remix) received a promotional release in Australia and New Zealand.

Britney-Spears-B-In-The-Mix---Th-394949.

A few weeks after the release of "Greatest Hits: My Prerogative", in Japan, some promotional posters were made public announcing the future release, in early 2005, of a collection of remixes of which no one knew anything.

Only a few countries used it "And Then We Kiss" as a radio single and these included Japan and Australia who had arranged to publish promotional copies of single doing a bit of confusion, also because Jive Records didn't do great things. Japan used the font of "Someday (I Will Understand)" to write the name of the artist and Australia used for the cover a photo taken (seriously by chance) from a photo shoot of the first months of 2002.

britney_spears_-_b_in_the_mix_(the_remix

Before the official release of the collection, it was published a small promotional EP entitled "Key Cuts From Remixed". This EP confirms the fact that the collection was originally called simply "Britney Spears: Remixed", in addition the graphic design of the promotional single was to resume collection\'s one released shortly after. In fact the album cover was supposed to be different, characterized by the gold colour and a different photo shoot (which is also recycled, as of 2001).

Although the "Key Cuts From Remixed" is totally promotional (it was distributed to major DJ in clubs for the promotion of the tracks) it was sold in one of the greatest music stores in Rome, Italy. For obvious reasons it is not specified the name of the store that has done this since the written "FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY NOT FOR SALE" is not an optional and should be respected.

BritneyThenWeKiss.jpg

Only Japan has promoted the album with two singles taken from the tracklist (Japanese tracklist was very rich compared to ours). One was the aforementioned"And Then We Kiss", and the other one was "Someday (I Will Understand) (Gota Remix Featuring MCU)", a duet between Britney and the MCU (basically a rearrangement of the song with the new part sung by the Japanese group)

The second and last state that could enjoy a more substantial track list of the classic one, is the UK which added two remixes: "Stronger (Mac Quayle Mixshow Edit)" and "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman (Metro Mix)".

In the USA, Canada and Argentina, the cover was changed by deleting Britney's shape and leaving at the centre of cover the butterfly, symbol of this collection, more zoomed in.

britney_spears___and_then_we_kiss_by_fas

Wiki Information:

B in the Mix: The Remixes is the first remix album by American recording artist Britney Spears. It was released on November 22, 2005, by Jive Records. The album contains remixes of tracks from her first four studio albums—...Baby One More Time (1999), Oops!... I Did It Again (2000), Britney (2001) and In the Zone (2003)—a remix of "Someday (I Will Understand)", and a new track, "And Then We Kiss". The remixes were done by DJs such as Peter Rauhofer and Stuart Price. The music was influenced by various genres of electronic music, such as ambient and techno.

Critics gave mixed reviews to the album. Some reviewers called B in the Mix: The Remixes a good remix compilation, while others argued that the album was conceived as a product and also criticized what they perceived as weak vocals. B in the Mix: The Remixescharted in countries such as Belgium, Japan, Italy and the United States, where it peaked at number four on the Billboard'sDance/Electronic Albums. As of November 2007, the album had sold one million copies worldwide, making it one of the best selling remix albums of all time. It received minimal promotion by Spears' standards. "And Then We Kiss" was released as the only single from the album in Australia and New Zealand.

hqdefault.jpg

On September 28, 2005, Jive Records announced through a press release that Spears would release a remix album titled Remixed.However, on November 8, 2005, it was reported by Jennifer Vineyard of MTV that the album was actually titled B in the Mix: The Remixes, and was going to be released on November 22, 2005. The album includes songs from her previous albums remixed by DJs such as Peter Rauhofer and Stuart Price. Price had previously remixed "Breathe on Me" from In the Zone for a limited edition bonus disc of Spears' 2004 compilation, Greatest Hits: My PrerogativeB in the Mix: The Remixes also includes one new song, "And Then We Kiss";the song had previously been set to be included on a bonus disc of her 2005 DVD Britney & Kevin: Chaotic, but was left out for unknown reasons.B in the Mix: The Remixes had two covers. In the American edition, Spears does not appear on the cover; there is a butterfly instead. Vineyard noted this saying, "[the album] is being marketed in a more underground way than usually associated with a superstar act". In the international edition, Spears appears behind the butterfly.

The Bill Hamel remix of "Touch of My Hand" is a trance track with elements of ambient. Spears' voice has been described as "chopped up into skittering syllables and [...] becomes part of the beat". The album's fourth track, the Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Mix of "Breathe on Me" slows the beat from the original track making the song "darker and dirtier". The remix style was compared to songs by Kylie Minogue and Madonna. Dave Audé Slave Driver Mix of "I'm a Slave 4 U" consists of a guitar track and "quirky analog touches", according to Kurt Kirton of About.com. "And Then We Kiss" contains influences of euro-trancetechno and usage of synthesizers. The song blends dance-rock guitars and symphonic strings and closes with an orchestral overtone. Its lyrics talk about a kiss and the different sensations that the protagonist experiences, including trembling, crying and moaning. At the beginning she sings the lines "Lying alone / touching my skin" which suggest that the whole song may actually be a fantasy. The album's seventh track, the Valentin remix of "Everytime" contains a serious groove and pounding percussion, with usage of synthesizers. The Jason Nevins remix of "Early Mornin'" is considered the only hip hop song of B in the Mix: The Remixes.

slave+4+U+remix.jpeg

Kurt Kirton of About.com highlighted the remixes of "Everytime" and "Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know", adding that the album would be better if it included more tracks. He summarized his review saying, "this is a decent release that should please any Britney fan and most club music fanatics".[5] Barry Walters of Rolling Stone said the album was "even more redundant" than Greatest Hits: My Prerogative, but added that with the exception of "Toxic", "just about every original track is bettered here". Spence D. of IGN said, "If you had the choice to purchase only one Britney Spears' album, then this would be the one to spend your money on." Stephen Thomas Erlewine of Allmusic commented that "B in the Mix doesn't exactly erase the impression that Spears isn't in tune with her recording career". He also stated that on tracks such as "Toxic", "her flaws stand out just a bit too much [...] the instrumental hooks have been removed from the record, leaving Spears to carry the day—which she can't really do. [...] Overall this album sounds and feels like what it really is: a piece of product". MTV writer Bradley Stern praised the album, saying it "featured loads of excellent remixes stretching from '...Baby One More Time' to 'Toxic', but nothing shined quite as bright as the album's undeniable highlight: 'And Then We Kiss (Junkie XL Remix)'."

Gregg Shapiro of the Bay Area Reporter gave the album a mostly negative review, calling it "hazardous waste". He also noted that Spears's voice was "reedy, cold and mechanical" when stripped from the original mixes. However, he highlighted two tracks, saying, "Spears come closest to achieving dance-diva status on the Valentin remix of 'Everytime', while the Davidson Ospina 2005 remix of 'Baby One More Time' elevates the original bubblegum track to club classic". Mike Daniel of The Dallas Morning News called the Justice remix of "Me Against the Music" the best track of the album, but said it "has the feel of a hastily executed stopgap measure with almost no marketing-related thought behind it except to fulfill the once-every-two-years release cycle that's been established for Britney material." Entertainment Weekly writer Leah Greenblatt noted the remixes "amps already-aggressive singles like 'Toxic' and 'Me Against the Music' to brain-popping levels of synth spiraling", and transforms "sad-eyed slow jams like 'Everytime' and 'Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know' into Hi-NRG bursts. This party is BYORB (Bring Your Own Red Bull); without it, you might not be able to keep up."

B%2Bin%2Bthe%2BMix%2BThe%2BRemixes%2B%25

In the United States, B in the Mix: The Remixes debuted at number one hundred thirty-four on the Billboard 200, selling 14,000 copies in its first week.It spent 11 weeks on the chart overall. The album also peaked at number four on Billboard'Dance/Electronic Albums, making it the first top four title on the chart since July 2002 that had more than 10,000 units sold. The album spent a total of twenty-one weeks on the chart. According to Nielsen SoundScanB in the Mix: The Remixes has sold over 131,000 copies in the United States.  The album also debuted on Belgium charts at number ninety-nine on the dated week of December 17, 2005, and also debuted at number fifty-nine on the Italian chart on the dated week of November 25, 2005. The album peaked at twenty-five in Japan, where it stayed eight weeks in that chart. As of November 2007, B in the Mix: The Remixes had sold one million copies worldwide, making it one of the best-selling remix albums of all time.

B in the Mix: The Remixes received little promotion compared to Spears' standards. A promotional 12-inch single titled Key Cuts from Remixed with five of the album's remixes was leaked more than two weeks before the album was released. A contest was launched on Spears' paid fan site for those who pre-ordered the album. The winner received a copy of Britney & Kevin: Chaotic, a bottle of Fantasy with an additional lotion and make-up kit and a personalized autographed picture of Spears. On November 22, 2005, a release party was held at an unspecified club in Los Angeles, California, organized by Spears' management and the webmaster of the fansite WorldOfBritney.com. It was a limited event to 500 people, including members of the fansite or her official fan club. Spears commented, "I just wanted to say that I love the idea of all my fans getting together to celebrate the release of my new album. I was happy to help! I hope you have a great night out at the club and dance all night long!".

Before being included on B in the Mix: The Remixes, "And Then We Kiss" was initially produced by Mark Taylor for Spears' fourth studio album, In the Zone (2003). It failed to be included on the album; however, after being remixed by Junkie XL for the remix album, it was released as the only single from the album in Australia and New Zealand. A promotional 12-inch single featuring a new version of the remix was also released. The remix received mostly positive reviews from music critics, with some noticing its potential to be a radio or club hit. "And Then We Kiss" failed to appear on any major charts. However, it peaked at number fifteen on the US Billboard Hot Dance Airplay. The version of the song produced by Taylor remained unreleased for years, until a new mix of the song labeled as the original version leaked online on September 2, 2011. After suggestions that it may be a fake, Taylor confirmed its authenticity to Bradley Stern of Muumuse.com on September 5, 2011.

Britney-Spears-B-In-The-Mix-%2528-The-Re