Updated: All Of Britney's Albums With Interesting Facts And Album Information - All In One Place! (Remix Albums And Rumored Albums Included)

Term of Endearment

Wow - Thank you so much - really appreciated - I am really glad you are here - firstly because It is great to share things with Britney fans - secondly - cause like you - I have been a fan since the start - and will always be and because your username has BTMYH - which is one of my most fave songs!!

Welcome to BG and hope to see lots of your posts soon!

😄

When announcing the guest act that would be joining on the Femme Fatale tour – Enrique Iglesias was officially confirmed – however hours after the big announcement – Enrique’s team said it was not happening as he was a big enough act to sell out tours on his own – and that this was merely a fly by discussion, Nicki Minaj was then announced as the replacement.

Britney-Spears-Femme-Fatale4.jpg

Wiki Information:

Femme Fatale is the seventh studio album by American recording artist Britney Spears. It was released on March 25, 2011, by Jive Records. Spears wanted to make a "fresh-sounding" and "fierce dance album", incorporating pop and dance styles with elements ofdubsteptechno, and trance. She began working on the album during the second leg of The Circus Starring Britney Spears (2009), while also working on her second compilation album The Singles Collection (2009). Contributions to its production came from a variety of producers and songwriters, including long-time collaborator Max Martin in addition to Dr. LukeWilliam OrbitFraser T SmithRodney JerkinsBloodshy & Avantwill.i.am, and StarGate.

sexy-britney-spears-femme-fatale.jpg

Upon its release, Femme Fatale received generally favorable reviews from music critics, who complimented its production and dance-pop style, but noted Spears' supposed lack of involvement and heavily processed vocals. Some stated that Spears was no longer the center of the album and found a trade-off to be real personality. Singer-songwriter Ryan Tedder defended her, saying that Frank Sinatraand Garth Brooks were huge artists who didn't write most of their songs. The album debuted atop of the charts in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia, South Korea and the United States, and peaking inside the top ten in twenty-four countries. In the United States, she earned her sixth number one album.

13.jpg

Four singles were released from the album. It became Spears's first album to have three top 10 singles on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100, with "Hold It Against Me", "Till the World Ends", and "I Wanna Go" peaking at numbers one, three, and seven, respectively. The fourth and final single "Criminal" peaked at number one in Brazil and in the top twenty in five countries. Spears promoted the album with television performances, the Femme Fatale Tour, and collaborations with KeshaNicki MinajTravis Barker, and Rihanna.

britrandee.png

In June 2010, during an interview with Rap-UpDanja commented that he was working with Spears in the pre-production of Femme Fatale. Darkchild, who was also reportedly working with her, said during a Ustream session in August 2010, "Britney fans are gonna be so happy in a few weeks", hinting about the release of new music. However, this was denied by Spears's manager Adam Leber, who stated, "No new music news right now....Wish people wouldn't mislead you guys with BS info. Not cool! PS- The guys that ARE working on Brit's next album ARE NOT talking about it..." Leber later spoke with Entertainment Weekly, calling the sound of the record "progressive" and "a departure from what you've heard." In November 2010, Dr. Luke announced that he would be the executive producer of Femme Fatale, along withMax Martin. In an interview with Rolling Stone, Spears explained that she had worked with Luke during the production of Blackout (2007), stating that "he was incredible back then and he has only gotten better over the years. About Martin, she commented that "he has been there since the beginning so there is such a huge level of trust. [...] There is nobody I feel more comfortable collaborating with in the studio." On December 2, 2010, the day of her 29th birthday, Spears thanked her fans for the birthday wishes and announced, "I'm almost done with my new album and it will be coming out this March. I AM IN L-O-V-E WITH IT!" Following the announcement of the album's title and cover on February 2, 2011, Spears said about Femme Fatale:

I've poured my heart and soul into this album over the last 2 years. I've put everything I have into it. This album is for you, my fans, who have always supported me and have stuck by me every step of the way! I love you all! Sexy and Strong. Dangerous yet mysterious. Cool yet confident! FEMME FATALE.

044.jpg

On February 2, 2011, Spears announced the album's title through her Twitter account, and also posted an image of the album cover. Following the announcement, the title became a trending topic on Twitter, and then went on to become the tenth longest-running trend on the site, as well as the first music related trend to break the top ten. Spears tweeted, "Can't believe Femme Fatale has been trending 6 days. You guys are my motivation every single day. I love Y'all! " Femme Fatale was released on March 25, 2011, primarily in a standard (soft pack/wallet packaging) version, and a deluxe version (expanded soft pack with additional booklet pages), which features four additional tracks. A premium fan edition was also released, including a limited edition 32-page hardcover photo book, the deluxe edition CD with exclusive artwork, a 7" vinyl picture disc with "Hold It Against Me" and the full album digital download on the street date.

77188684.jpg

On June 15, 2011, it was announced by Billboard that the RCA/Jive Label Group would be splitting, with Jive Records being fully moved under RCA Records staying intact. In August it was announced that Spears had officially joined the RCA's roster. During the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards on August 28, 2011, MTV played tribute to Spears with a group of young female dancers that memorialised Britney's music videos, performances, and style. Following which, Spears accepted the MTV Video Vanguard Award from Lady Gaga, who said that "industry wouldn't be the same without [her]". On September 9, 2011, Spears announced her second remix album, B in the Mix: The Remixes Vol. 2, which was released on October 7, along with the tracklist. On October 7, RCA Music Group announced it was disbanding Jive Records along with Arista Records and J Records. With the shutdown, Spears (and all other artists previously signed to these three labels) will release her future material on the RCA Records brand.

normal_01_28129%257E0.jpg

f8v1WBT.jpg

In July 2009, Spears announced that she had begun recording new material with longtime collaborator Max Martin; the material formed what would become her seventh studio album, and was completed two years later. Spears stated her desire to make the album "fresh-sounding [...] for the clubs or something that you play in your car when you're going out at night that gets you excited, but I wanted it to sound different from everything else out right now." Spears also stated that she wanted to make sure Femme Fatale was completely different from Circus (2008), and that the album felt "really connected from start to finish." After "Hold It Against Me" was written, originally, Luke and Martin wanted to give the track to Katy Perry, but they later decided that "it definitely wasn't a Katy Perry record." They continued to work on the song with Billboard, and Luke commented that before giving the song to Spears, "I wanted to make sure it didn't sound like everything else I've done". Darkchild stated that while working with him, Spears was very "hands-on" and "had a lot of ideas for me." He later commented he had produced two songs for the album, with one of them featuring Travis Barker. Darkchild added that the song "[has] this rock feel which is out of the box, out of my norm, and I think it's out of her norm as well."

Eo8f9aH.jpg

In February 2011, Dr. Luke revealed that a final "cohesive" track listing had not yet been chosen. Later that month, Spears worked withwill.i.am, who described their collaboration as "something that today needs." Spears later commented that she is a fan of The Black Eyed Peas, and would love to work with will.i.am again the future. She also explained that she discovered Sabi through a friend recommendation, and had always wanted to feature a new artist in one of her albums, hence they recorded "(Drop Dead) Beautiful".British producer Fraser T Smith worked with Spears on three tracks and complimented her work ethic, saying "She made coffee for us all in the studio, her voice was strong and she was totally focused on her music. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I just hope the tracks make the final cut for the album." Heather Bright, one of the album's songwriters, revealed that "Trouble for Me" was one of the first songs recorded by Spears for Femme Fatale. William Orbit confirmed he had co-written a track for Spears with Klas Ã…hlund, but it was left off the final track listing. Orbit stated that he was displeased with the decision, and commented, "[T]he Britney thing. Look, I went to a writing camp at Teresa's. Had lovely time. Word got out. Assumptions were made. Dr Luke is exec[utive] prod[ucer] and he locks in locks out whoever he likes. And (do hear [you] ask) where B's at in all this? I surely don't know. [D]id a song [with] Klas Ahlund, who wrote ‘Piece of Me’. And is killa. But not on [Femme Fatale] apparently. But a good song is a good song regardless."

Music writers noted electropop and dance-pop styles on the album. Music journalist Jody Rosen wrote of the album, "Conceptually it's straightforward: a party record packed with sex and sadness". Spears described Femme Fatale on a Twitter chat as "moody, edgy pop with A LOT of energy" with "a few mid-tempos that could be considered ballads". The album was compared to that of Spears' previous albums, In The ZoneBlackout (2007) and Circus. Although Spears was criticized for her lack of involvement from the album's production and writing, she wrote the song "Scary", produced by Fraser T Smith, which is included in the Japanese deluxe edition of the album. The album opens with "Till the World Ends", co-written by Kesha, was described as an uptempo dance-pop andelectropop song, with an electro beat and elements of trance and Eurodance. The song opens with sirens and a "sizzling" bassline. Critics complimented the songs "anthemic nature" and "chant-like chorus".The second track and lead single "Hold It Against Me" is a dance-pop song which features industrial beats, a dubstep-influenced breakdown and employing elements of grime and a final chorus with elements of rave. The lyrics portray the singer seducing someone on the dancefloor, while the chorus revolves around pick-up lines, with Spears singing, "If I said I want your body now, would you hold it against me?"

brit+one.jpg

orig-13892311.jpg

bba17dffb54f128861f5320dfc970dd5.jpg

Spears was complimented by critics for "stepping into new territory and pushing the boundaries of dance pop once more." The third track "Inside Out" is an electropop song. It features themes of dubstep and R&B, complimented with "earth-shattering synths".The song was praised for its intricate production and has been compared to her earlier work on albums In The Zone (2003) and Circus (2008), and also to Janet Jackson, and Madonna's album Ray of Light (1998) and song Music(2000). Spears crescendos "Baby shut your mouth and turn me inside" during the chorus section, and then goes on to "Hit me one more time it’s so amazing” and "You're the only one who's ever drove me crazy" referencing her first singles "...Baby One More Time" and "(You Drive Me) Crazy". "I Wanna Go", the fourth track, is a dance-pop and Hi-NRG song, that includes elements of techno and a heavy bassline. The song contains a whistled melody. In the chorus, she stutters "I I I wanna go O O / All the way / Taking out my freak tonight". The "builds and breaks" were compared to her album Blackout.

Britney+Spear.jpg

DRv6g.jpg

"How I Roll" is the fifth track, produced by Bloodshy, Henrik Jonback & Magnus, where Spears "pirouettes from a gulping in-and-out breath effect" and described as a "bubbly, playful pop song".Spears' voice is heavily altered, with her voice being put through many distorters, filters, and blenders. The song uses constant rushed handclaps, with elements comparable to Janet Jackson's Strawberry Bounce. The sixth and seventh tracks "Drop Dead (Beautiful) [feat Sabi]" and "Seal It With A Kiss" were commented as "fillers",However, "Seal It With A Kiss" was complimented as "genuinely exciting" with Williams Hernes of Rolling Stone adding "[Dr. Luke + Max Martin] dropping a dubstep break on "Seal It With A Kiss." I love it when the avant-garde seeps into the mainstream." "Big Fat Bass" is Femme Fatale's eighth track, and while it "sticks to dancefloor essentials",the song was described as an "unfortunate collaboration" with will.i.am. It was noted as being catchy, but repetitive "Trouble for Me", track number nine, features a pre-chorus filled with "melting, wheezing synths" likened to a "Wiley grime wobble," segueing into a "Janet Jackson vocal." Spears' voice has been autotuned, but her voice was described as "raw" and the tones and wines as "sexy" and "one of a kind". "Criminal", the last track on the album's stantard edition, is a guitar-driven midtempo song, which incorporates a folk-style flute melody. Erin Thompson of the Seattle Weekly said the song "takes a breather from aggressive, wall-to-wall synths, driven instead by a steady guitar rhythm and an oddly Asian folky-sounding flute melody." In the verses, Spears sings about being in love with a bad boy and outlaw, in lyrics such as "He is a hustler / He's no good at all / He is a loser, he's a bum, bum, bum, bum" and "He is a bad boy with a tainted heart / And even I know this ain't smart". During the chorus, she pleads to her mother not to worry in lines such as "But mama im in love with a criminal" and "Mama please don't cry / I will be alright."

46456457.jpg