Most Disliked Members?

ItsNathanbitch

Guest GlamBoy

I'd say Rae and Kevin but i don't like saying it bc i think everyone here is nice. But when i tried making friends with them they were kind of impolite and both of them insulted me and i don't even get why  :xf11: Maybe they were just kidding but anyways, idk :( There's also (idk his/her name but on soundcloud is TheOriginalDoll or something like that), MakeItCoolerInHere, Kara and i personally don't like Dark Knight bc he's always going against the flow and it's frustrating  :displeased:

• Like 1
  • Mad 1

I'd say Rae and Kevin but i don't like saying it bc i think everyone here is nice. But when i tried making friends with them they were kind of impolite and both of them insulted me and i don't even get why  :xf11: Maybe they were just kidding but anyways, idk :(

Omg I have no idea who they are :jackk: 

But if they weren't kidding, that's very rude of them :ipass:

Just shows how much I know the members on here :orangu:

But yeah most people on here are nice :mhm:

I'd say Rae and Kevin but i don't like saying it bc i think everyone here is nice. But when i tried making friends with them they were kind of impolite and both of them insulted me and i don't even get why  :xf11: Maybe they were just kidding but anyways, idk :( There's also (idk his/her name but on soundcloud is TheOriginalDoll or something like that), MakeItCoolerInHere, Kara and i personally don't like Dark Knight bc he's always going against the flow and it's frustrating  :displeased:

I can see why you wouldn't like Kara, she can be a bit overly criticle at times :mhm:

I personally find Dark Knight hilarious :madonnagu:

Guest GlamBoy

I can see why you wouldn't like Kara, she can be a bit overly criticle at times :mhm:

I personally find Dark Knight hilarious :madonnagu:

A bit? Come on  :trollney: She's definitely one. I don't really know her but judging by her opinions on most threads and a lot of members don't like her either, so...

I don't get the humour in Dark Knight tbh. He's always bashing every single thing  :lykeokyea: