Taylor Is Now Predicted To Sell 1.3 Million First Week

MADONNAGU

BRACE YOURSELVES: According to our numbers-crunchers, it now looks like Taylor Swift’s 1989 will hit the 1.3 million mark, easily besting the 1.2m of her last album. It also appears that she’ll score the second-biggest digital sales week ever, moving past Beyoncé’s 618k and behind only Lady Gaga’s 662k. It should be noted, however, that Beyoncé scored the impressive number in only three days with her surprise iTunes exclusive, while Gaga benefited from a 99 cent sale at Amazon Digital. (10/31a)

Hold On, Britney

in6BrfeSpEETO.gif

in6BrfeSpEETO.gif

Dang :/ If she does beat it then oh well, we'll get it back on album 9 :tbh:

It's good that you're optimistic and I will say that I am too about album 9 slaying :tbh: but to say that it will take the record back from Taylor is a bit of a reach I think  :zoomzoom: don't set your hopes up that high bb :mhm:

If this doesn't motivate Brit to absolutely slay with B9, then idk what will :( I'm bitter, Taylor is so fucking basic and she's my ex's fave so I'm biased but whatever it's with her worst album too ughhhhhhhh

Do you really think that Taylor Swift's album sales are even on Britney's radar? :frenchy:  :umno: I mean, I'm pretty sure the only things on Britney's mind at any given moment are: her sons, POM, her lingerie line, and getting laid lbr :giggle: 

If this doesn't motivate Brit to absolutely slay with B9, then idk what will :( I'm bitter, Taylor is so fucking basic and she's my ex's fave so I'm biased but whatever it's with her worst album too ughhhhhhhh

Still though Britney has had that record since 2000 that's almost 15 years of pure slayage and being on top, (and nobody has every surpassed her till now. Got to look at it from that point of view bb) eventually it's time for someone else to have that chance. Like wow she has proved she can be on top for that long when will other faves? :queenflopga: 

Still though Britney has had that record since 2000 that's almost 15 years of pure slayage and being on top, (and nobody has every surpassed her till now. Got to look at it from that point of view bb) eventually it's time for someone else to have that chance. Like wow she has proved she can be on top for that long when will other faves? :queenflopga:

True, true. That is pretty impressive. I'm sure Taylor won't hold it for long once Godele slays the masses/charts/records and rightfully take what is hers.

I wonder what the chronology of highest debut for a solo female has been? I'm sure Brit's held it the longest (15 years). Like, who was it before ha? A Madge album?

True, true. That is pretty impressive. I'm sure Taylor won't hold it for long once Godele slays the masses/charts/records and rightfully take what is hers.

I wonder what the chronology of highest debut for a solo female has been? I'm sure Brit's held it the longest (15 years). Like, who was it before ha? A Madge album?

ever* god I wish I can spell lmaoo!! Anyway's yes Godele will probably snatch her # like Kayne interrupted her speech  :lmaolol: I bet you nobody has ever had that # for that long.  I bet you Britney is the first solo artist to have that long of a run :crying1:  it should have been in the world record book tbh  :crying1:

ever* god I wish I can spell lmaoo!! Anyway's yes Godele will probably snatch her # like Kayne interrupted her speech  :lmaolol: I bet you nobody has ever had that # for that long.  I bet you Britney is the first solo artist to have that long of a run :crying1:  it should have been in the world record book tbh  :crying1:

Slay us Britney, Holder of Records :crying1::crying2::crying4::crying5: