Don't Worry B Army, Taylor Is Not Able To Break Britney's Record

BritneySpears

An insider told me 600K first day includes 163K preorder sales so 1989 is actually selling less than Red. Hence it can't touch OIDIA 1.319M first week sales record.

OIDIA didn't have preorder sales and it only had 6 day sales in case you don't know. Britney was the youngest female artist to get that record in 2000 and has kept it for 15 solid years.

In US Taylor has only sold 20M copies (1/2 Britney) and WW much less (1/4 Britney) you know!

OMG i'm reading this thread on ATRL atm... Taylor fans are fighting with Beyonce & Katy fans over the Queen of Pop title it's ridiculous!

When you become a pop girl you will fluctuate faster because of the jealous fansbases...I predict Taylor will not have longevity this era and now that the album is out the second single will not do well on chart due to lower sales in the following weeks...front load sales is not always good...instead of staying strong atop the chart for 10 weeks with 100K sales per week, which creates hype for the long run (Adele case) you only stay #1 for one week with a million sales and from then moving down the chart....

• Like 1

I mean Taylor is almost giving away the albums :trollney:

I'm not worried tbh  :bomt:  , because if Taylor can break the record of OIDIA  :omg1:  , it won't mean anything tho  :zoomzoom: 

THE IMPACT OF OIDIA IS UNIQUE AND PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS KNOW ABOUT BRITNEY SPEARS AND HER RECORDS :queenflopga: , and I don't think too many people is gonna be interested in knowing about Taylor's album sales  :4music:

• Like 1

I mean Taylor is almost giving away the albums :trollney:

I'm not worried tbh  :bomt:  , because if Taylor can break the record of OIDIA  :omg1:  , it won't mean anything tho  :zoomzoom: 

THE IMPACT OF OIDIA IS UNIQUE AND PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS KNOW ABOUT BRITNEY SPEARS AND HER RECORDS :queenflopga: , and I don't think too many people is gonna be interested in knowing about Taylor's album sales  :4music:

Even Ed Sheeran, Hayley Williams are giving promo fro that album :displeased:

I think her team and her 12 year old fans are dying to break the record :displeased: 

The media is hyping her debut sales up because there has been no platinum solo album this year so far but Taylor's US album sales had peaked during Fearless era and it has declined since then. Now that she is fully in pop, it will decrease even more.

Taylor Swift  US: 5,419,000

Fearless US: 6,825,693

Speak Now US: 4,405,000

Red US: 4,019,113

And she rarely releases new material when the other pop girls are around...Now with the attention she is getting, she will be the new target for them and their fanbases in the competition...