[Req] Create The Cover For Freakshow!

ValetGirls

Hey y'all! Inaugural post in this section :excited:

Anywhore, as some of you may have seen, I posted a little promo thread a few days back about my new mixtape/fanmade album, FREAKSHOW (here's the link to betta acquaint yourself with the project :))

However, as I learned from my first project, I make shitty af album covers (for Martyrdom, flawless RadiantCreation made an awesome cover AND a promo mock-up of the album/CD and it slays me ceaselessly to this very day).

So I'm not even gonna try to make one for FREAKSHOW: I'll turn it ova to you guise! It can even be a little competition: whoever creates the best artwork wins!

From a producer standpoint:

I love this image (my fave from the Circus shoot, gives me a bit of inspiration too):

450_brit-rope-circus-322092155.jpg

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cover, but it's 300 x 300 and way too small (and I'm also not feelin Blackout font for this project):

freakshow+britney+spears.jpg

not that those pictures in specific have to be used or anything, just what I'm vibin' to atm. Create away, you talented Photoshop beasts!

Hey y'all! Inaugural post in this section :excited:

Anywhore, as some of you may have seen, I posted a little promo thread a few days back about my new mixtape/fanmade album, FREAKSHOW (here's the link to betta acquaint yourself with the project :))

However, as I learned from my first project, I make shitty af album covers (for Martyrdom, flawless RadiantCreation made an awesome cover AND a promo mock-up of the album/CD and it slays me ceaselessly to this very day).

So I'm not even gonna try to make one for FREAKSHOW: I'll turn it ova to you guise! It can even be a little competition: whoever creates the best artwork wins!

From a producer standpoint:

I love this image (my fave from the Circus shoot, gives me a bit of inspiration too):

450_brit-rope-circus-322092155.jpg

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cover, but it's 300 x 300 and way too small (and I'm also not feelin Blackout font for this project):

freakshow+britney+spears.jpg

not that those pictures in specific have to be used or anything, just what I'm vibin' to atm. Create away, you talented Photoshop beasts!

Here's a non-cropped preview of the type of edit I did, what do you think?

754ba3a5e644dd8ff334263e2e4017c7.png

• Like 1