Why People Should Start Respecting Britney?

BLACKOUT<3

shes the fucking queen of pop

her first two album outsell all of Beyonces, Taylors, Gagas Katys, Rhennas careers

Britney has sold over 350 million records

Has a net grossing of 520 Million dollars (ABOVE WHORONCE)

tumblr_ne2iylY9Hd1tw2270o1_500.gif

Sure she made mistakes but we all made mistakes..its just the world kept on critisizing her after 8 fucking years :crying1:

MAMA LEMME EAT DAT KITTTYYYYYYY

britney-spears-pink-lingerie-shot__oPt.j

Stronger than other celebs...tumblr_mdczp6BDBb1riqizno1_250.gif

article-0-08C80883000005DC-401_468x502.j

Brought Madonna down on ha knees :smokney: Madonna was also humping Justin ew

4678839c3df339a3_081105-madonna.jpg

Built the president of pop 

justin-timberlake-2-768.jpg

• Like 2

i agree i am kind of sick of people talking about britney like she is a mental patient and referring to a breakdown all the time. a breakdown is not even a medical term or a diagnosis. the media i think sometimes writes about her in the same vain they would write about a person who has participated in the special Olympics like it is the participation that counts attitude. like wow britney walked that is so great.  like how is a person who at the beginning of her career having been praised for such high standard of performance now is  been treated with such low expectations by the media.

I don't believe she deserves respect as a performer/singer nowadays because Imo she's lackluster now. And I mean that in the nicest way possible so don't try to drag me bbs.

But as a person britney deserves a shit load of respect and I think it's extremely sad that people just picture her as someone who went 'crazy' when she's much more than that. Most people who went down that spiral wouldn't have made a comeback, and even tho I'm not really impressed with her anymore, she deserves respect. End of story.

Britney doesnt have 350M records sold at all. At best 200-250 but not more.

And she deserves respect as a human being after all she's been through i dont get why people are so mean when they talk about her as a person. Otherwise i understand people who doesnt respect her as an artist now, how the fuck you want them to respect her when she doesnt even repect her fans/people in the first place by lip syncing everything and not singing her own songs?