Gagas Supposed Depression

BLACKOUT<3

I think that might be the truth tbh :mhm: , Gaga's weight is always changing because she has said in interviews that she drinks and take drugs, and that cause that effect in her life. Besides, don't you remember when her ex-assistant said to the media that Gaga made her sleep with her every night, because she doesn't like to be alone.

Hope she can get the balance in her life that she needs, nobody deserve have depression.

She should start taking care of herself, and if it's true that she takes drugs, she should stop because that's the wrong path. Her fans adore her, she should look for their support and if she needs to go into rehab, then just go into rehab. Kesha got the help that she needed and now she's much better! I wish nothing but the best to her

• Like 1

well.. she's done a lot of things for publicity and this might be one.. I really hope is a publicity move and that she is ok.. cuz depression is really bad and no one should have it.. Even if she is annoying I know behind Lady gaga there's a woman (i dont know her real name) that deserves respect as everyone, wish her the best :yeahkright:  :thatsright:    

She is so annoying, like so many people have depression and she just exploits it like that, even if she does she is still exploiting it imo. Breaking it on stage and in that way? :4music:  Well maybe she is really suffereing which I wouldn't wish on anyone but it sounds like Gag just being gag to me. :byebitch2:

this

:displeased: this is another attempt to remain relevant.. I told everyone shes copying britney and madonnas career..