Rank Britney's concerts

i know... dont u feel betrayed somehow? tbh.. I feel like britneys biggest stan ( jordan) gave up on her..

and its sad to see that :umum::crying1:

He was not her biggest stan. Maybe he stanned for her at 16 cuz she was everywhere in 07, but he's been stealing threads for the last 3 years. Everyone was running the site and he was taking credit
  • Like 1

I'm judging the ones that I've seen live because it's a completely different experience seeing it in person than in youtube clips. So obviously I'm going to prefer the ones I've seen live to the ones I haven't.

1. Onyx Hotel - I was front row center and it was amaaaazing. At one point during "Everytime" when she was kneeling, she was only like 10 feet or so away from me, and  I yelled "Britney I love you!" and she heard me, looked directly at me and smiled.  :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi: Such an amazing show overall. 

2. Circus Tour - The stage set up was amazing. No matter where you were seated, you had a good view of the stage. The production was on-point and it's vastly underrated by fans imo.

3. DWAD Tour

4. Oops Tour

I didn't see Femme Fatale live :( but if I had, I think I would probably rank it below DWAD. I'm hoping to see Piece of Me live next year, the clips look amazing! Like a mix of Onyx/Circus tours. 

• Like 1

i know... dont u feel betrayed somehow? tbh.. I feel like britneys biggest stan ( jordan) gave up on her..

and its sad to see that :umum::crying1:

It just hit me that that site's owner wasn't even that big of a fan. And I hate how all the big pop girls have forums all to themselves and the legendary Britney doesn't have one :oops:

Kind of retarded to think monsters and the hive are going to go there, the army in exhale is ruthless in their dragging :lol:

• Like 1

It just hit me that that site's owner wasn't even that big of a fan. And I hate how all the big pop girls have forums all to themselves and the legendary Britney doesn't have one :oops:

Kind of retarded to think monsters and the hive are going to go there, the army in exhale is ruthless in their dragging :lol:

but we do have one, 

britney universe /galaxy babay  :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi:

I'm judging the ones that I've seen live because it's a completely different experience seeing it in person than in youtube clips. So obviously I'm going to prefer the ones I've seen live to the ones I haven't.

1. Onyx Hotel - I was front row center and it was amaaaazing. At one point during "Everytime" when she was kneeling, she was only like 10 feet or so away from me, and  I yelled "Britney I love you!" and she heard me, looked directly at me and smiled.  :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi: Such an amazing show overall. 

2. Circus Tour - The stage set up was amazing. No matter where you were seated, you had a good view of the stage. The production was on-point and it's vastly underrated by fans imo.

3. DWAD Tour

4. Oops Tour

I didn't see Femme Fatale live :( but if I had, I think I would probably rank it below DWAD. I'm hoping to see Piece of Me live next year, the clips look amazing! Like a mix of Onyx/Circus tours. 

that exprerience u had with onyx.. sounds amazing. truly a dream of mine. im jelly..  :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi:

Dream Within a Dream: It's my all time favourite show. The costumes were amazing, the remixes great... everything was perfect!

Onyx Hotel: It was a simple show but she was on fire! The dancing was great and she was pure sex appeal. Plus, she singed the ballads live.

Piece of Me: This show is slaying me so hard. Even tho some choreographies are a little awkward I enjoy every performance and her dancing is a big improvement! The stage with those big screens makes her show even more beautiful.

Femme Fatale tour: It was the first tour that I followed as a fan (I started to like her in 2010) so it's really special because it's the first time that I followed what she did every night. The tour is also very fun and there are very good moments. My only complain is that they started to cut songs and make the stage smaller.

The Circus Starring: The show was great, the stage was very original and she looked amazing all the time. Her energy was always great, but I feel like the show needed "something". Some performance's choreography could have been better and it looks like they choreographed some numbers in very little time. I think she needed more time to prepare it.

Oops I Did it Again: This show is very good! She pre-recorded all the songs and sang live in many dates! I love it, but for some reasons I don't pay it much attention like I do with the others. 

Baby One More Time: We don't have the full show in HD so I can't really judge it. For what I've seen, the show was very fun and she was great! I just love the other shows more, but I feel sorry to put it on the last place.