Songs That Annoy You The Most Atm

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Ughhhh can't handle All About the Bass. Like honestly.... the message of Work Bitch >>>>>>>>>>>>> the message of All About the Bass, and that's an incontestable universal fact. One of my biggest gripes about the whole "love and accept yourself as who you are, it's unchangeable and fuck the haters" that's become popular in the last 4-5 years is that it totally robs people of the drive to actually better themselves, because, why better yourself when you can just accept your shitty self, and anybody who disagrees is instantly wrong?

Ughhhhhhh it boils my blood :hairtie: I've got opinions on dis topic :embarrassed: it's also one of the biggest reasons I'm a BArmy stan tbh

Some other songs that play now that I can't handle:

Any new Maroon 5 stuff. They've fallen so far :crying1:

Anaconda

Bang Bang

Anything that has Jason Derulo. Autotuned black guy is one of my least favorite genres of music :eyeroll: (and most of them are talented enough not to need the Autotune!!!)

Shake It Off. Like honestly, I thought it was Miley Cyrus when I first heard it.

That's why I mostly stick to indie music and avoid Top 40 altogether (tho I stay in the know about the charts). But even then, this new wave of indie music is slickly corporate (I'm lookin at you, Echosmith, i can't handle the bland chant of Cool Kids)

The struggle of being into indie tbh :embarrassed:

THIS!

In the car, I connect my own music on my phone via bluetooth. Can't stand the radio.

All About That Bass is wrong on so many levels. The message basically says a. Skinny bitches are bitches because bitches b. If a guy likes my body,then that automatically should validate my self-esteem c. If you aren't curvy, then shame on you. I mean I'm not the thinnest girl on the block by any means, but I won't hate on a more slender woman or think that everyone should have my body type. And honestly, this whole message could possibly lead to someone remaining unhealthy; because there is a difference between curvy and overweight just like there's a difference between slender and underweight.

Can Maroon 5 even be considered a band anymore? No. Heck no. It's Adam Levine and the dudes behind him pretending to play actual instruments.

Jason Derulo is like Usher, but the robot form on crack.

Taylor Swift........:fakesmile:

Anaconda is a hot mess and ruins the original song by Sir Mix a lot, of which was bad enough on it's own imo.

Ariana Grande needs to sit her childish self down somewhere.

And Iggy annoys the crap outta me.

• Like 1

Aw I actually really like that song!

it's a little too uninspired and leaning too heavily on juvenile lyrics for me to like tbh, and it's way too overproduced. If you're gonna dazzle with production in indie atm, go the route that Big Data/the Kooks did and go funk/retro. "Dangerous" by Big Data slays cuz it has a groove, even tho it's very well produced :tbh:

THIS!

In the car, I connect my own music on my phone via bluetooth. Can't stand the radio.

All About That Bass is wrong on so many levels. The message basically says a. Skinny bitches are bitches because bitches b. If a guy likes my body,then that automatically should validate my self-esteem c. If you aren't curvy, then shame on you. I mean I'm not the thinnest girl on the block by any means, but I won't hate on a more slender woman or think that everyone should have my body type. And honestly, this whole message could possibly lead to someone remaining unhealthy; because there is a difference between curvy and overweight just like there's a difference between slender and underweight.

Can Maroon 5 even be considered a band anymore? No. Heck no. It's Adam Levine and the dudes behind him pretending to play actual instruments.

Jason Derulo is like Usher, but the robot form on crack.

Taylor Swift........ :fakesmile:

Anaconda is a hot mess and ruins the original song by Sir Mix a lot, of which was bad enough on it's own imo.

Ariana Grande needs to sit her childish self down somewhere.

And Iggy annoys the crap outta me.

spill that scalding tea :reductive:

I'm sticking to Kpop and Jpop at the moment, and lana del rey

But the most annoying song has to be Summer by Calvin Harris

Others:

Black Widow (OMFG WHO THE HELL MADE THAT FUCKING UGLY ASS RADIO EDIT) Dear God, that woman screaming, sounds like a banshee having an orgasm at the chorus, really ruined the song.

Anaconda

Booty (feat. Iggy Azalea)

Anything Pitbull Related (Fucking hate that smooth ass headed bitch)

and that bitch Jason Derulo with that Wiggle and Trumpet song, like wtf are those songs? were you high when you made those horrible songs?