Anyone Else Watch "shameless"?

LiaLovesGodney

Shameless is a t.v. series on the Showtime movie channel. It's dramatic, funny, tragic, and just downright crazy. It is highly graphic and inappropriate with a bunch of dark and light humor mixed in. There is an original version from the U.K., too. It'll make you laugh, cry, and cringe all in one episode. It's outlandish but realistic about the struggles of a poor family on the south side of Chicago.

I recommend it to anyone 18+ and who likes the more darker side of entertainment.

Have you seen it? Will you watch it now?

MV5BMTM2MTEzMDQ1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzA1

Shameless-Wallpaper-shameless-us-3715072

If not, tell me your favorite t.v. show. The one you are most guilty about. :surprise: For instance, I've seen every season of the Bad Girls Club. :ohno: And I used to watch the Wendy Williams show. Sad, I know. :crying1:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually marathon'd it a few weeks ago, I really like it. My fave storyline is Ian/Mickeys and Debbie's (in the later seasons), I can't wait for S5

Me too! I have been re-watching each season in preparation for S5 next year. I love Ian's storyline, too. And Veronica and Kev's.

ust curious, what do you think happened to Jimmy Steve? Pretty sure he's dead. If not, I want him to come back and be a better person or just for Fiona to find someone who is good for her.