OFFICIAL THREAD: Exhalers "I'm ready for a new chapter." Post a Hello

EgyptioneyS

Dear Galaxy,

I haven’t sat down to write you guys in SUCH a long time. Long overdue! We’re all so used to getting our thoughts out in 140 characters, but sometimes its nice to take time to sit down and write something a little longer and more personal. I’ve learned a lot about myself, and I am reminded of the incredible foundation that has supported me for the last 15 years. Thank you all for continuing to follow me on this journey and for allowing me to do what I love to do.

I want to show you the different sides of BritneyJeanSpears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean.

Hope you love my posts of love!

Love Always,

BritneyJeanSpears

britedie2000.jpg

• Like 4

Dear Galaxy,

I haven’t sat down to write you guys in SUCH a long time. Long overdue! We’re all so used to getting our thoughts out in 140 characters, but sometimes its nice to take time to sit down and write something a little longer and more personal. I’ve learned a lot about myself, and I am reminded of the incredible foundation that has supported me for the last 15 years. Thank you all for continuing to follow me on this journey and for allowing me to do what I love to do.

I want to show you the different sides of BritneyJeanSpears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean.

Hope you love my posts of love!

Love Always,

BritneyJeanSpears

britedie2000.jpg

Amen!!!