Dia De Los Muertos

Fuego

dia-de-muertos.jpg

Day of The Dead, a quite unique and facsinating Mexican celebration...what do you guys know about this ?

I made this thread because it's this month...I believe and because I've seen these lol

Br6e2pe.jpg

What do you guys think ?

I know there's a lot of Mexicans here and I count on you to contribute to this thread, putas orlynow.gif

• Like 1

:hug: your obsessed with Latin America :hug::clap: isn't that like Mexican halloween though?

LOL You have no idea :gloria: but no I'm obsessed with Latin America AND Spain (Portugal too lol) like I really LOVE you guys up there :orangu:

lol no it's pretty different from what I know and what I have seen lol

LOL :gloria: slay a bit :orangu:

I don't even speak Spanish :orangu:

well I know a bit but still :gloria: I've been told by my father that we have Andalousi/Hispanic if you like heritage, which would kinda explain why I'm so obsessed with it :gloria:

I don't even speak Spanish :orangu:

well I know a bit but still :gloria: I've been told by my father that we have Andalousi/Hispanic if you like heritage, which would kinda explain why I'm so obsessed with it :gloria:

you have an idea of how creepy this sounds :gloria: JK Loco you slay most people don't care to find out the truth and  think we're all drug dealers :displeased:

• Like 1

you have an idea of how creepy this sounds :gloria: JK Loco you slay most people don't care to find out the truth and  think we're all drug dealers :displeased:

LMFAO OMG :orangu: DYING.

those people are idiots imo, pendejos, malditos perros (los gringos no ?) lbr Los Latinos som los mejores y mas sexy gente del mundo :bow: 

OMG Thanks :hug: si si los gringos :tbh: ( sorry if I ofended anyone ) really thanks :hug:

lol sorry for the mistakes I probably did and swear words, I love swearing in Spanish :orangu:

malditos gringos  :smokeney:  they're jealous of your fitness and sexiness lbr <3

I meant everything I said tbh, this is me I've been told that I look "latin" what do you think ? :drown:

http://britney-galaxy.com/universe/topic/607-post-your-pictures-thread/page-40#entry222494

IKR ? I LOVE you guys :crying1:

tell me more about this tbh :bomt:

You should watch the movie, you'll love it :cutelaugh:

And well,, we pay tribute to all the people who have passed away, we make candy with skulls form made of sugar and chocolate, we made sweet bread, and we bring "flower of the dead" (flor de cempasúchil)

We made big "altares de muertos" where we put pictures, of our beloved people who are dead, we bring the food they used to ate, the drinks the liked and personal objects

We go to the cementery and bring flowers, music, and even have a drink with the dead ones, because el dia de los muertos, is about understand that eventhough that people is dead, they are alive in our hearts and we celebrate the time they were with us!

• Like 2

lol sorry for the mistakes I probably did and swear words, I love swearing in Spanish :orangu:

malditos gringos  :smokeney:  they're jealous of your fitness and sexiness lbr <3

I meant everything I said tbh, this is me I've been told that I look "latin" what do you think ? :drown:

http://britney-galaxy.com/universe/topic/607-post-your-pictures-thread/page-40#entry222494

Lol sweetie you look just like any other maldito gringo :gloria:

• Like 1

You should watch the movie, you'll love it :cutelaugh:

And well,, we pay tribute to all the people who have passed away, we make candy with skulls form made of sugar and chocolate, we made sweet bread, and we bring "flower of the dead" (flor de cempasúchil)

We made big "altares de muertos" where we put pictures, of our beloved people who are dead, we bring the food they used to ate, the drinks the liked and personal objects

We go to the cementery and bring flowers, music, and even have a drink with the dead ones, because el dia de los muertos, is about understand that eventhough that people is dead, they are alive in our hearts and we celebrate the time they were with us!

I will ASAP :shake:

that is beautiful, really touching :crying3: oh and who's Catrina ?