• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Sign in to follow this  
timbits

Mods, Admins, + Owner Of This Site... This Is About Ashley Emote!

I am here to plead about the Ashley Benson Emote It needs to be an emote. Please Mods, Admins & Owner of this flawless site please make it an emote. We can use so many things with it. For an example when a mean member is talking bad about Britney a member can go ''well if she is so bad what about your fave? tumblr_ndnvw6hIlY1rxbsn2o1_75sq.gif another great example to use this emote when a person is having Britney sexual moment they can bank I want to do dirty things to her tumblr_ndnvw6hIlY1rxbsn2o1_75sq.gif I want britney too such and such a thing See it can be used in many many ways just use your imagination and let your mind go wild 

I hope you guys will consider it please just think about it. 

tumblr_ndnvw6hIlY1rxbsn2o1_75sq.gif

tumblr_ndnvw6hIlY1rxbsn2o1_75sq.giftumblr_ndnvw6hIlY1rxbsn2o1_75sq.giftumblr_ndnvw6hIlY1rxbsn2o1_75sq.giftumblr_ndnvw6hIlY1rxbsn2o1_75sq.gif

Guest blehh

:frenchy: That emote will be available only if I decide so, Cuz I own this website :trollney:

What's the name of the emote called?

Idk... I'l ask Ashley lol

I love it, but I don't know is there so much use to it. But I don't have anything against it :)

Aww well I hope it'll be something to consider someday. Thanks for not having anything against it :)