Finally

I know I'm super late on this, but I finally found a physical version of Britney & Kevin: Chaotic, and I bought it. (Before people say I should have looked on Amazon: NO! I enjoyed the challenge)

Currently bopping my head to the PHYSICAL VERSION of the EP (And yes, I do own it from iTunes). Join me! DO YOU LIKE THE WAY I ROCK IT? BOY, IT'S CHAOTIC!!!!  :hflip:

Oh cool! Haven't heard of it! There's a place called movie trading co here and they have CDs and whatnot too but I can't find the Chaotic EP /:

I found out it was a used DVD/CD store (whoever sold it needs to repent), but the owners examine and test the item before they take it. And everything there is less than $10 :martin:

Is it true u faked having marriage problems for publicity, so people would start to acknowledge you and your musical comeback?

When will the first single be released? Last year you said spring and now summer is coming and nothing. Thirsty betch! Lizzie still slays me!

The first part is false :martin:

My single will come out...eventually :mglol: