What's The Most Daring Thing You've Ever Done ?

Fuego

Hmm...I'm not really sure, I broke into locked/forbidden places before, I've been to some really not exactly safe neighborhoods, I've been into buildings which were about to collapse, I'm not really sure but when I think about it, I did so much bullshit and almost died so many times, Thank God I'm still alive tbh..

What about you ? tell us about your personal experiences cutesmile.gif

hmmm i dont really remember, i'm pretty much boring

i think drive while i was drunk  ugh never ver gonna do that agaian 

lol oh, I'm sure you aren't...thanks for replying haha

I'm sure I wouldn't dare to drive drunk tbh...I'm terrified of road accidents and shit..

never stole anything ? lol

one funny one and then the real one :embarrassed:

In a past life, the most daring thing (and it's Britney related too!) was I got hella drunk and I somehow ended up inside a cage at a club and my friends (there were a lot of people with me clubbing) were yelling at the DJ to play Britney and pointing at me in the cage and he played Freakshow :gloria: I ended up losing plenty of articles of clothing :moorangu:

Perhaps the most daring thing tho was moving across the country away from everything I had made for myself, quitting drugs cold turkey, and starting life over again in a place where I knew nobody. And here I am now, werkin my Circus comeback and slaying lessers like the boss ass mofo I am :bomt:

• Like 1

In a past life, the most daring thing (and it's Britney related too!) was I got hella drunk and I somehow ended up inside a cage at a club and my friends (there were a lot of people with me clubbing) were yelling at the DJ to play Britney and pointing at me in the cage and he played Freakshow :gloria: I ended up losing plenty of articles of clothing :moorangu:

Perhaps the most daring thing tho was moving across the country away from everything I had made for myself, quitting drugs cold turkey, and starting life over again in a place where I knew nobody. And here I am now, werkin my Circus comeback and slaying lessers like the boss ass mofo I am :bomt:

wee need to chat more 

i dint know that :hug:

This time make Phonography a fucking single hun :toxicwink:

Also I love how determined you are' so fucking cool to start clean and fresh! I wish nothing but that best for you hunnay  :kiss2:

This time make Phonography a fucking single hun :toxicwink:

Also I love how determined you are' so fucking cool to start clean and fresh! I wish nothing but that best for you hunnay  :kiss2:

Get ready for that Phonography/Rock Me In bonus track double A-side ;)

It was a crazy decision but probably the best decision I've made in my life thus far :) life is totally different now and I'm loving it!! Thanks for the support :hug:

• Like 1

I know but add it as a bonus track.... you :flop:

0.jpg

oh my god Karen, you can't just put random songs as bonus tracks :flop:

tho Baby Boy deserves an official release :crying2:

• Like 1

0.jpg

oh my god Karen, you can't just put random songs as bonus tracks :flop:

tho Baby Boy deserves an official release :crying2:

Stop trying to make Rock Me In happen, it's not going to happen

tumblr_md7cyw2YmU1rpsuhuo1_500.gif

Baby Boy is Iconic and Legendary and it would've been a No.1 hit single :crying5: