Could you change the website's name please?

AuntAnt

I like it... But what's our name?

Exhale-exhalers

Universe/galaxy- ???.

Aliens?!

But tbh I kind of agree. I really think to get this forum going it needs to be promoted as a singular entity, a "Britney community", not just a forum as part of a fan site. Register a seperate domain for it. It'd be much easier that way, more people would be interested in joining since many are still iffy about going to another fan site for news after BH was around for so long.

I was thinking about starting up a forum on its own and worked out the domain etc (admin pm me if you're interested in it, I won't post it here in case someone else snatches it), but it'd be good to see this place flourish instead.

• Like 1

Britney galaxy sounds so cringe-worthy tbh. Sounds like something from the early 2000s but other than that wohoo for having the +1/-1 feature, never liked the like system back at he who must not be named. 

Whatever, early 2000s was my favorite Britney time anyways  :britwink:

Aliens?!

But tbh I kind of agree. I really think to get this forum going it needs to be promoted as a singular entity, a "Britney community", not just a forum as part of a fan site. Register a seperate domain for it. It'd be much easier that way, more people would be interested in joining since many are still iffy about going to another fan site for news after BH was around for so long.

I was thinking about starting up a forum on its own and worked out the domain etc, but it'd be good to see this place flourish instead.

I definitely agree the more people stay in one place the better. Honestly though I feel like theres more love here for Brit already.