7 Secrets Of The Music Industry

Guest Zooey Deschanel

:frenchy:  bitch I am not a 13 year old who masturbates to Shit Jonas, I have a life I just said an exaggeration. I have a part time job :tbh:

sorry I didnt mean to shade you

I meant those dumb fuck mods at flop of the pops :ewomg:

they worship Gaga as god whens she satanist worshiper... Britneys amazing <333 she battled her demons... <33333 

when will yo other shit faves

JLO my ass... the bitch doesnt wow us all she does is la la la hola comme estes? me speaking spanish and suck pitbulls dick

sorry I didnt mean to shade you

I meant those dumb fuck mods at flop of the pops :ewomg:

they worship Gaga as god whens she satanist worshiper... Britneys amazing <333 she battled her demons... <33333 

when will yo other shit faves

JLO my ass... the bitch doesnt wow us all she does is la la la hola comme estes? me speaking spanish and suck pitbulls dick

:4music: next time specify it back when I was 13 I didn't know what masturbating was :gloria: on the other hand I see those Satanists at FOTP masturbating to Gaga herself  :ewomg:

Thank Godney you left that hell of Satan gaga, and JLO worshipers 

:4music: next time specify it back when I was 13 I didn't know what masturbating was :gloria: on the other hand I see those Satanists at FOTP masturbating to Gaga herself  :ewomg:

Thank Godney you left that hell of Satan gaga, and JLO worshipers 

they worship beyonce too

they fucking banned any britney fans... i fucking fought my ass there... lmao...

I got banned permanently for apparenlty having a mental illness.. are you serious.. they said

F.U.C.K Amy has been banned for having a mental illness and not being able to function properly with other members and staff

fuck you flop of the pops 

it made me really sad and i started crying  :crying1:  :crying1:  :crying1:

they worship beyonce too

they fucking banned any britney fans... i fucking fought my ass there... lmao...

I got banned permanently for apparenlty having a mental illness.. are you serious.. they said

F.U.C.K Amy has been banned for having a mental illness and not being able to function properly with other members and staff

fuck you flop of the pops 

it made me really sad and i started crying  :crying1:  :crying1:  :crying1:

Illness you just like to be bitchy sometimes :tbh: I can't believe they would do this to you, one thing is trolling but the other is actually hurting a person :hug::crying2: again here no one will acuse you of that, because no one here is a creppy masturbating 13 year old except maybe IGYC but he was banned :hug:

• Like 1

Illness you just like to be bitchy sometimes :tbh: I can't believe they would do this to you, one thing is trolling but the other is actually hurting a person :hug::crying2: again here no one will acuse you of that, because no one here is a creppy masturbating 13 year old except maybe IGYC but he was banned :hug:

lmao this site is sane and lovely...

i was very polite.. they throw me under the bus with the mental isssue.. they were like shes mental like her shit fave britney

I was crying alot that day... 

TBH

Britney Universe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ATRL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Exhell>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GAGASHITLY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FLOPOFTHEBRITNEYHATERS

lmao this site is sane and lovely...

i was very polite.. they throw me under the bus with the mental isssue.. they were like shes mental like her shit fave britney

I was crying alot that day... 

TBH

Britney Universe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ATRL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Exhell>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GAGASHITLY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FLOPOFTHEBRITNEYHATERS

:4music: to them so you weren't your usual self there :o those bitches, they are on my most hated list with Jordan and Seoul :hug: what is Ashitly though?