---

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Just be yourself and be very confident :yaknow:

We can go from one extreme to the other: sometimes we can be completely unaware that someone's interested on us, but other times we assume that everybody's in love with us, so, you have to take your chance.

Everyone is different, in my case, I don't like girls that are "too easy" that seems like they will run to the arms of the first guy that passes in front of them, but many guys like them so, I really don't know what advice should I give to you. If he's a timid guy, probably he'll run away if you are too direct or obvious about your feelings, but if he is kind of full of himself, probably you should let him know that you have feelings for him and he will like that attention.

• Like 1

Guest Zooey Deschanel

I'm a girl, but I came here to learn this too :gloria:

we're on a wrong place everyone is gay

:gloria:

idk how to behave with straight guys cause i only have gay guy friends and we are all like besties, sisters or something, i dont know how to be.... like, flirt and crap

i only know to be like- hi hun, oh ur shoes are soooo in, where did you buy them

i still love all of them tho <3

You fucking suck, you know that, right? You're asking for a straight man's opinion on a forum where straight guys are labeled as closeted gays and that it's impossible to like Britney Spears without liking a huge dick up your ass. :frenchy:

Anyhoe, what Pokémon Spears said is right; We are just as complex as girls, but really simple at the same time. :soconfused:

You can't ask for our opinion like it's the only way of things happening, cause we all are very, very, very different. We like different kinds of girls..

Some of us are more sexual, and therefore we look for a girl who is flirty and kinky and outgoing and extroverted, you know?

And some of us are more shy and awkward, and we tend to make things more awkward, you know? :yaknow:

Just be yourself. That's the key to everything. No matter what kind of guy he is, NONE of us likes a fake girl (we do like them when they have fake tits tho :letsgetcrayzay: ) So just be yourself, and if he doesn't like it then fuck him, it's his loss, not yours. :mhm:

Guest Zooey Deschanel

You fucking suck, you know that, right? You're asking for a straight man's opinion on a forum where straight guys are labeled as closeted gays and that it's impossible to like Britney Spears without liking a huge dick up your ass. :frenchy:

Anyhoe, what Pokémon Spears said is right; We are just as complex as girls, but really simple at the same time. :soconfused:

You can't ask for our opinion like it's the only way of things happening, cause we all are very, very, very different. We like different kinds of girls..

Some of us are more sexual, and therefore we look for a girl who is flirty and kinky and outgoing and extroverted, you know?

And some of us are more shy and awkward, and we tend to make things more awkward, you know? :yaknow:

Just be yourself. That's the key to everything. No matter what kind of guy he is, NONE of us likes a fake girl (we do like them when they have fake tits tho :letsgetcrayzay: ) So just be yourself, and if he doesn't like it then fuck him, it's his loss, not yours. :mhm:

the true me sings to herself and acts like she could be both high and naturally disturbed

i also love flowers and cartoons

we're on a wrong place everyone is gay

idk how to behave with straight guys cause i only have gay guy friends and we are all like besties, sisters or something, i dont know how to be.... like, flirt and crap

i only know to be like- hi hun, oh ur shoes are soooo in, where did you buy them

i still love all of them tho <3

:displeased: , not all gays are like that though

I'm Bi so I think I can give you tips. :yesplz: Be yourself and be confident (dont compliment his shoes though) Depends on the guy though he may just want a sexual relationship, and abuse you tbh.

When I think of girls, I don't like ones that are just over the top whores, I perfer girls that take the time to get to know me, someone I can actually relate to, and girls that just show off their personality.

Like I was saying just be yourself ;)

Guest Zooey Deschanel

We think their hot ;) but thats obvious :D

Just be yourself. Don't try to push him to date you or anything like that because he may not want to be with you sadly.

Also just try to be friends with him first and then go from there! You'll figure out how to do things on your own after that. :)

so how long people wait usually?

I'm not straight but I think you should just try to be yourself and try to act the way you act with everyone else, you know, be cool, be outspoken, try to have a nice time with him... If you want this guy to fall for you, he should fall for the real you, so don't act a certain way just to impress him. I don't know if I'm explaining myself  :aintevenmad:

Guest Zooey Deschanel

I'm not straight but I think you should just try to be yourself and try to act the way you act with everyone else, you know, be cool, be outspoken, try to have a nice time with him... If you want this guy to fall for you, he should fall for the real you, so don't act a certain way just to impress him. I don't know if I'm explaining myself  :aintevenmad:

i think i'll give up even if he likes me, he's kind of annoying and creepy- he sends me fb messages with like college questions which i know he knows the answers and shit

its annoying how much he tries to send them and creepy- because he sends them

idk...

Guest Zooey Deschanel

It depends in the type of people they are. Some are quicker than others and some just dont have a spark at all. It's all random so just start with the basics and see if you can move up from there :)

You'll be fine don't worry! :hug:

i gave up, he's too annoying

Guest Zooey Deschanel

i think i'll give up even if he likes me, he's kind of annoying and creepy- he sends me fb messages with like college questions which i know he knows the answers and shit

its annoying how much he tries to send them and creepy- because he sends them

idk...

Lol ok then :) well sorry to hear about that.

i'm too lazy to explain again