I'm Pregnant

Teresa

The same chance Britney's mother took, she didn't know her daughter was going to be a Pop Superstar too honey :hug:

:( maybe but I really want to finish my studies... I grew up in a horrible environment, there was always limited money, food, clothing... I wouldn't want that for my baby.

I just hope God forgives me  :crying1: I really want a career, a better lifestyle :(

:( maybe but I really want to finish my studies... I grew up in a horrible environment, there was always limited money, food, clothing... I wouldn't want that for my baby.

I just hope God forgives me  :crying1: I really want a career, a better lifestyle :(

God forgives anyone in a critical situation, and your cause is really sweet and caring, I'm sure God will forgive you, I hope nothing but the best for you in life and I hope you get in a better situation and have dem Superstar kids!!!  :bigsmile:

• Like 1

God forgives anyone in a critical situation, and your cause is really sweet and caring, I'm sure God will forgive you, I hope nothing but the best for you in life and I hope you get in a better situation and have dem Superstar kids!!!  :bigsmile:

you're so nice!!! :crying1: 

<3 thank you! <3 i really needed further support :hug:

• Like 1

and carry that thing for 9 months around campus.... :( I can't :crying2:

Your in college! :crying2: , Poor you if you really want to and think its the best, get an abortion :crying1: , I think that if you do have it even if you gave it for adoption it would destroy so many things in your life. Sadly I think you should abort :crying4:

Is there any change this is a false alarm though?

Your in college! :crying2: , Poor you if you really want to and think its the best, get an abortion :crying1: , I think that if you do have it even if you gave it for adoption it would destroy so many things in your life. Sadly I think you should abort :crying4:

Is there any change this is a false alarm though?

I wish it was a false alarm :crying2: early today  I found out I was pregnant and i'm stressing even more now! I failed 2/5 exams :crying2: i think this is so much pressure on me :( and tonight i'm going back home.... I'm going to tell my mom about it :crying1: I know she's going to be so mad! I'm so scared 

i think ye shouldn't listen t'what anyone says and just do whatever ya feel like doin. tis yer body, don't be regrettin yer decision later on matey.

I know but my mom is very religious, she will definitely freak out and probably kill me! :crying2: I'm so confused right now 

Babies are a waste! They are so needy! Plus i'm not willing to lose my body shape for a  child that i can't even afford. I won't let this baby take away my ambitions, my dreams of graduating! 

I might be coming off as a 'souless' bitch but I rather not bring a baby into the shitty environment I was raised... 

Well that's what i'm telling you if you think the environment isn't the best.... just do it, and btw abortion can mess you up or kill you too, just be carefull where you do it

Guest Zooey Deschanel

:( I gave it a lot of thought... I even asked my best friend for advice... She practically told me what you typed :( I'm not keeping it :crying2:

read my pm honey

and then imagine if I wasnt kept like that too, if my mum made the same mistake and kept thinking just about her needs and stuff.

Guest Zooey Deschanel

:( but Britney is one of a kind... What are the chances this thing will be a Pop Superstar  :omg1:

i'm not a superstar like her but at least i'm saving peoples lives and will be doing that till i retire and even after

is that at least half as good as that?

Do what YOU think it best for YOU. It's your body. If you don't want to carry the fetus, then that's your choice. If you want to consider other options, then that's great also. Don't let anybody tell you what you should and should not do because it's a lot easier said than done when you're not the one in the situation. 

Guest Zooey Deschanel

against abortion unless good reason.. learn to put a helmet on the little fellas

a mistake can happen to anyone and i think she learned her lesson

lets all be here for her and support her every way possible, ok? :)

lets show some love, b army!

Do what you want and don't listen to what people say tbh. It's YOUR life, YOUR body. If you want to abort do it, if not, then don't. But do what you think is the best for YOU. And not what is the best for people just because of their beliefs and opinions.

(some people are so close minded in this thread tho, don't understand how it's possible to be 100% against abortion, like wtf, open your mind people.)