I'm Pregnant

Teresa

It is your body, therefore your choice and your's alone. I'm not for telling to someone to just give their baby up for adoption, as pregnancy is a process I believe a female should be prepared for and one that can affect work, school, health, etc.

Make certain you are pregnant first then go from there. However, I hope this isn't a joke. And I suggest that, for future reference, you may not want come to a forum about a pop star for such serious issues.

And WOW to a some of you being against abortion. So that does that mean you all are not pro-choice at all?

Are you going to carry that baby for nine months for her? Going to find a decent family? Will you make sure the child is fed and clothed after birth and for years on? What if the mother and/or fetus develop a life-threatening condition during pregnancy? What if she has to go on bed rest and can't go to work or school?

No? You don't know? Then don't tell someone that you are 100% against abortion when they are possibly scared and unsure. You tell them it is THEIR choice and they have to come to that decision themselves.

But to the OP, use a condom next time. Well, more like all the time. Abortion is NOT a method of contraception, but something that is done when a woman truly feels she has no other option and/or could not have a good life is she continues on with the pregnancy. Also if the baby or mother could die in the process.

Oh, and the age of viability for a fetus is 22 weeks. You have until then to decide (IF you are pregnant).

• Like 1

You shouldn't be fucking around without a condom... a baby is the best thing that can happen from that situation, but still if you think you could never take care of the baby or the general ambient isn't the best for him or her... just do it, if not... don't be a souless bitch  :frenchy:

Babies are a waste! They are so needy! Plus i'm not willing to lose my body shape for a  child that i can't even afford. I won't let this baby take away my ambitions, my dreams of graduating! 

I might be coming off as a 'souless' bitch but I rather not bring a baby into the shitty environment I was raised... 

It is your body, therefore your choice and your's alone. I'm not for telling to someone to just give their baby up for adoption, as pregnancy is a process I believe a female should be prepared for and one that can affect work, school, health, etc.

Make certain you are pregnant first then go from there. However, I hope this isn't a joke. And I suggest that, for future reference, you may not want come to a forum about a pop star for such serious issues.

And WOW to a some of you being against abortion. So that does that mean you all are not pro-choice at all?

Are you going to carry that baby for nine months for her? Going to find a decent family? Will you make sure the child is fed and clothed after birth and for years on? What if the mother and/or fetus develop a life-threatening condition during pregnancy? What if she has to go on bed rest and can't go to work or school?

No? You don't know? Then don't tell someone that you are 100% against abortion when they are possibly scared and unsure. You tell them it is THEIR choice and they have to come to that decision themselves.

But to the OP, use a condom next time. Well, more like all the time. Abortion is NOT a method of contraception, but something that is done when a woman truly feels she has no other option and/or could not have a good life is she continues on with the pregnancy. Also if the baby or mother could die in the process.

Oh, and the age of viability for a fetus is 22 weeks. You have until then to decide (IF you are pregnant).

:( I gave it a lot of thought... I even asked my best friend for advice... She practically told me what you typed :( I'm not keeping it :crying2: 

OMG is it true? :crying1:

It's your body, and only you can choose what is the best for you, but think about the life you might be having inside your belly

I only believe in abortion in raping events, when the fetus has a disease that put in danger its life and the life of the Mother

Take care :hug:

yes :crying1: Thank You!