Has This Ever Happened To You?

LiaLovesGodney

You're in your dorm room and the fire alarm goes off just when you get into bed?

Because that just happened to me. :neyde:

Godney please punish the fools who decided it was a good idea to either burn something in the microwave, flat iron their hair, or try to smoke weed in their room.

:omg1:

And tell my why people are recording the firetrucks as they pull up. :ohno:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once the firealarm went off mere minutes after I had shower sex and my gf and i had to rush into clothes and stand in the snow :gloria: I was wearing sweats and a half buttoned flannel and she threw on leggings and a sweatshirt. Both of our hair was still wet :moorangu:

:soofunny: Lmao. Same here, tho. I was nowhere near ready to rush outside when it went off. Had to scramble around my room and crap. I looked a mess.

And some people are so stupid. Try to let the shower get really hot in the bathroom and (I live in suite, so it's one bathroom per 4 roommates) make steam to mask the smoke and smell. Like what kind of logic???

Oh, and I had a feeling you would respond.

:soofunny: Lmao. Same here, tho. I was nowhere near ready to rush outside when it went off. Had to scramble around my room and crap. I looked a mess.

And some people are so stupid. Try to let the shower get really hot in the bathroom and (I live in suite, so it's one bathroom per 4 roommates) make steam to mask the smoke and smell. Like what kind of logic???

Oh, and I had a feeling you would respond.

we were such hot messes and the rest of the dorm knew (I lived in a suite style too, but I lived in the only single, which had its own shower :bomt: ) my bros were doin the "we know exactly what just happened lulz" face :moorangu:

and honestly, :flop: stoners have zero common sense when it comes to tokin in dorms. like literally a toilet paper roll stuffed with dryer sheets will go miles. Luckily I had a trusty vape (and my bros and I were able to use a coathanger to break into an unused dorm :likethat::gloria: ) Good times good times haha

we were such hot messes and the rest of the dorm knew (I lived in a suite style too, but I lived in the only single, which had its own shower :bomt: ) my bros were doin the "we know exactly what just happened lulz" face :moorangu:

and honestly, :flop: stoners have zero common sense when it comes to tokin in dorms. like literally a toilet paper roll stuffed with dryer sheets will go miles. Luckily I had a trusty vape (and my bros and I were able to use a coathanger to break into an unused dorm :likethat::gloria: ) Good times good times haha

You're a total pro. :lol3: Like these group of guys who have their own hookah setup almost every night in front of the building. Tbh I wanna join them and try the vapor they smoke, it smells so yummy. But I'm too much of a wuss. :

You're a total pro. :lol3: Like these group of guys who have their own hookah setup almost every night in front of the building. Tbh I wanna join them and try the vapor they smoke, it smells so yummy. But I'm too much of a wuss. :

:embarrassed: experience goes a long way lol & you should go to a house party, plenty of em have hookahs! and it's great, it's literally flavored air and it tastes as yummy as it smells :tbh: reminds me of a friend, he had a hookah setup in the back of his truck and we'd literally drive somewhere then just hang in teh back and smoke :bigsmile: :weedney:

:embarrassed: experience goes a long way lol & you should go to a house party, plenty of em have hookahs! and it's great, it's literally flavored air and it tastes as yummy as it smells :tbh: reminds me of a friend, he had a hookah setup in the back of his truck and we'd literally drive somewhere then just hang in teh back and smoke :bigsmile: :weedney:

My girlfriends and I are planning on going out to a bunch of clubs and maybe a hookah bar all in one night. Then it's on. :giggle:

PS- I remembered you were going to a FKA Twigs show sometime soon (cuz I'm jealous mostly ;) ) I want all the details. :pieceofwhat:

My girlfriends and I are planning on going out to a bunch of clubs and maybe a hookah bar all in one night. Then it's on. :giggle:

PS- I remembered you were going to a FKA Twigs show sometime soon (cuz I'm jealous mostly ;) ) I want all the details. :pieceofwhat:

:gloria: you will get all the juicy FKA twigs deets don't worry lol and have fun on the town! slay dem lessors with your flawless posse :likethat: