So Ke$Ha Is Suing Dr Luke For Sexual Assault...

Coopa_boi

:( sad to think about. Hope Keesha finally gets out from under Luke's thumb and becomes the weird indie queen she wants to become. It's a shame, I agree that Brit shouldn't be allowed to work with him anymore, but they produced so many good hits together, esp for FF

Exactly!! They are sooooo good together!!!!

So I may be in the minority opinion here.. but I wouldn't mind Britney working with him again at all TBH.. :4music:

I completely agree that what happened to Kesha is awful and I hope that if those allegations are true that he is punished. :mhm: That being said, Kesha is his artist on his label, and it doesn't in anyway excuse that behavior but I find it likely that it facilitated his awful behavior. I mean he has worked with tons of artists .. Britney, Katy, Rihanna, Kelly..etc and since he was working for these artists (not the other way around as it is with Kesha) I highly doubt that he would act that way or that the artists managers would allow it. I imagine that aside from Kesha when he is commissioned to work for an artist like he did for Britney for FF that he displays a high level of professionalism because otherwise these artist, their managers, and record labels wouldn't hire him...  :nowaygif:  

We have never heard of any of this behavior with other artists, in fact Katy Perry and Bonnie McKee have tweeted fondly about working with him in the past. 

And bottom line.. He is an amazing producer and Max Martin's Protegee!!! :letsgetcrayzay:  :thumbsup:  A ton of the biggest songs of the past decade have been because of him. All of Britney's albums since Blackout have had him as a producer. 

TBH.. I think it is short sighted  and rash to not want other artists or Britney to work with him.. we have no real idea of the situation or working relationship he has with these artists and their teams.  :walkaway:  :dealwitit:

So I may be in the minority opinion here.. but I wouldn't mind Britney working with him again at all TBH.. :4music:

I completely agree that what happened to Kesha is awful and I hope that if those allegations are true that he is punished. :mhm: That being said, Kesha is his artist on his label, and it doesn't in anyway excuse that behavior but I find it likely that it facilitated his awful behavior. I mean he has worked with tons of artists .. Britney, Katy, Rihanna, Kelly..etc and since he was working for these artists (not the other way around as it is with Kesha) I highly doubt that he would act that way or that the artists managers would allow it. I imagine that aside from Kesha when he is commissioned to work for an artist like he did for Britney for FF that he displays a high level of professionalism because otherwise these artist, their managers, and record labels wouldn't hire him... :nowaygif:

We have never heard of any of this behavior with other artists, in fact Katy Perry and Bonnie McKee have tweeted fondly about working with him in the past.

And bottom line.. He is an amazing producer and Max Martin's Protegee!!! :letsgetcrayzay::thumbsup: A ton of the biggest songs of the past decade have been because of him. All of Britney's albums since Blackout have had him as a producer.

TBH.. I think it is short sighted and rash to not want other artists or Britney to work with him.. we have no real idea of the situation or working relationship he has with these artists and their teams. :walkaway: :dealwitit:

That's kind of like saying that since a teacher only inappropriately touched one student but is a great teacher to other students, then he/she should keep his job because all the other students have gotten good grades and like him as a teacher. :yeahright:

If this story is true, then wonder what the hell Brit went through.  Could he have been a cause in the breakdown?  If he is a horrible person, then she needs to stay away.  

Some days I wonder what Britney has seen and gone through and how much relates to her breakdown.  :(

If it is not true, then Keesha's karma will be screwed up.  

:crying1:

I completely agree that what happened to Kesha is awful and I hope that if those allegations are true that he is punished. :mhm: That being said, Kesha is his artist on his label, and it doesn't in anyway excuse that behavior but I find it likely that it facilitated his awful behavior. I mean he has worked with tons of artists .. Britney, Katy, Rihanna, Kelly..etc and since he was working for these artists (not the other way around as it is with Kesha) I highly doubt that he would act that way or that the artists managers would allow it. I imagine that aside from Kesha when he is commissioned to work for an artist like he did for Britney for FF that he displays a high level of professionalism because otherwise these artist, their managers, and record labels wouldn't hire him...  :nowaygif:  

And bottom line.. He is an amazing producer and Max Martin's Protegee!!! :letsgetcrayzay:  :thumbsup:  A ton of the biggest songs of the past decade have been because of him. All of Britney's albums since Blackout have had him as a producer. 

TBH.. I think it is short sighted  and rash to not want other artists or Britney to work with him.. we have no real idea of the situation or working relationship he has with these artists and their teams.  :walkaway:  :dealwitit:

uh, gross. do you even realize what you're saying? continuing to work with people who do awful things like this makes them think they can get away with it and still get work. she should not interact with him EVER again. same with ppl like terry richardson, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you think he might have done something to Britney? aorund the FF recording sessions in 2010, back when she went through this change? i know im reaching but it could be something idk

No he can't he would've been killed tbh.

Since Kesha Katy are under dogs he kinda has power we all know Britney would murder Dr luke if he touched her