So Ke$Ha Is Suing Dr Luke For Sexual Assault...

Coopa_boi

:( sad to think about. Hope Keesha finally gets out from under Luke's thumb and becomes the weird indie queen she wants to become. It's a shame, I agree that Brit shouldn't be allowed to work with him anymore, but they produced so many good hits together, esp for FF

Those needs to be the last hits she creates with the likes of him.

Those needs to be the last hits she creates with the likes of him.

let's hope this picks up steam with th press and Luke is shamefully forced into retirement and/or prison. Without him, Katy's music might have a chance of not sounding like a basic rehash of Teenage Dream + Kesha can actually be an artist.

• Like 1

:( sad to think about. Hope Keesha finally gets out from under Luke's thumb and becomes the weird indie queen she wants to become. It's a shame, I agree that Brit shouldn't be allowed to work with him anymore, but they produced so many good hits together, esp for FF

What is she? 5? :yeahright:

Anyways, I knew he was somehow creepy! :o Hopefully this means he won't create more [amazing] trash music for the likes of Katy and Kesha AND that it means Britney will have to work with only Max Martin and Danja :excited::shake::crying1:

was waiting for our resident Kesha stan to come in and comment!

and I know :(

I knew about all these things since january but back then they were just rumours in our base and i thought it's not real

i dont even know why no one helps her i mean she is fighting since january and shes still under his contract

But finally she opened up and speaks laudly about whwt she went through, hopefully people will help her

Shes just a human like everyone else and she has her rights

The wordl is cruel

• Like 1