This is Who You Stan For

From a tumblr post I reblogged a little while back:

A woman added this comment on Facebook: “You know what, never my kind of music and i have a natural reaction against pop stars like Britney. However, she is an absolutely wonderful person. The daughter of my sister’s friend was in a hospital, Britney showed up with no media, and hung out with the kids for hours. The staff said she does this all the time. I have nothing but respect for her, and am glad for all the good that comes to her.â€

I am REALLY proud to be a Britney fan :,)

I love that she does stuff like that. Really shows the kind of person she is.
  • Like 2

From a tumblr post I reblogged a little while back:

A woman added this comment on Facebook: “You know what, never my kind of music and i have a natural reaction against pop stars like Britney. However, she is an absolutely wonderful person. The daughter of my sister’s friend was in a hospital, Britney showed up with no media, and hung out with the kids for hours. The staff said she does this all the time. I have nothing but respect for her, and am glad for all the good that comes to her.â€

I am REALLY proud to be a Britney fan :,)

I love that she does stuff like that. Really shows the kind of person she is.

yeah that's on facebook too

See, this is what a lot of people don't get about us britney stans. We love her not just for her music, but because she is an amazing and beautiful person inside and out!!!

Her being the amazing sweet person she is is a BIG part of the success shes had over the years... 

• Like 2